napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pharmacom

1. T

Pharmacom Test Cyp, Deca, Dbol and Aromasin. Kind of a log. :)

Hey people, I made my first order with Pharmacom and arrived, so I will try to log my experience with my goodies! First time logging anything, so if you guys feel I missed something, just tell me! :) I will try and log something after every injection! Here goes. Stats before this cycle...
  2. N

Pharmacomstore comes through again

2nd cycle exclusively using PharmacomStore and couldn't be more satisfied. Last cycle along with solid training and diet and their pure and legit AAS I was able to cut from 215lbs to 195lbs and was lean and shredded with their Test P, Tren A, Masteron, and Winstrol. Next cycleis lean bulking...
  3. B

Pharmacom Store

I have ordered from Vlad and Darius probably 8 different times. I have tried their Sust, Deca, Cyp and Tren. Every time I have been more and more impressed. Besides the gear being impressive, the way they handle customer service is even better. One time I didn't buy enough bitcoins but I was...
  4. O

Fun Cycle from Pharmacon

I'm in the early stages of a very fun cycle from Pharmacon. Tazz gets mucho props here. I am 212 lbs, 6'!', moderately strong on my lifts and carrying an unfortunate amount of BF. Lucky, I can modify my body composition lickety-split in almost any situation. The total compounds used are listed...
  5. biggamike

Pharmacom Tbol and Proviron?

Would anyone that has used Pharmacon's Tbol and Proviron be willing to give me your review on them? I'm pretty much convinced that I'm rolling with them for those orals based on everything I've seen here and Darius coming across as super cool and professional. Thanks in Advance Bros!
  6. G

Testosterone&Boldenone cycle review

Hello, This is my review of my third cycle and first with www.pharmacomstore.org ! I'm a MMA fighter and i need to make a cycle to change my weight from lightweight to welterweight! Height: 5.6feet/171cm Weight: bevor cycle 163lbs/74kg after 177lbs/80kg Bodyfat: 8-10% watch the pic! Diet: per...
  7. M

Short vs long cycles

Many like short cycles more and said that they are able to keep more gains that way,recover much faster and that is much healthier...I would like to see some of your opinions cause i was planning to go EQ for 16weeks but now I am thinking maybe it is not worth it if it would be so hard to recover
  8. M

Pharmacom mix 1

Hello everyone i am interested in using pharmacom mix 1 that has 250mg of test and 200mg of EQ so then it would be 500mg of test 400mg EQ per week for 15 weeks...would it be good cycle or would be better if I buy something else and go like 600mg EQ and 250mg test?
  9. 44YOGearHead

PHARMACOM Pharmatren A100 Product Overview

PHARMATREN A100 Chemical name: (17β)-3-Oxoestra-4,9,11-trien-17-yl acetate Formula: C20H24O3 Anabolic activity index: 500% Androgenic activity index: 500% PHARMATREN A100 (Trenbolone acetate) – is an incredibly fast acting form of the most effective drug ever manufactured...
  10. M

PHARMACOM WINSTROL 10mg

only 9 days in my cycle doing 30mg each day split in two doses,20mg pre workout and 10mg 10 hours later...my pumps are amazing and i look more lean and vascular then ever!!! this quality is the best
  11. M

pharmacom TEST CYP 500MG WEEKLY

Right now i am at mid of week 7,really lean and vascular,around 6-7%bf..only thing is that my libido is nothing special,i am never horny like always haha am i the only one or there is some other guys who dont get crazy libido when on test?
  12. M

Oral winstrol dosing and timing

hello guys I need advice about oral winny 10mg tabs...i will run it at the end of my test cycle for 4weeks,30mg each day and each tab is 10mg...so what is the best timing to take it and does it matter if I split the doses or take 3 tabs at a same time?
  13. M

Pharmacom test Cyp Cyle 500mg per week

hello guys i am in my 3 week of pharmacom test cyp cycle and I have it for 10 weeks cycle but now i would like to go 12 weeks cycle and my supplier can get me individual vials so 4 vials of 1ml but it will be test enanthate...would it be bad or harmful for last to weeks to switch to test e or it...
  14. M

test cyp cylce from pharmacom

hello guys I am planning to do 10w of test cyp cycle 500mg per week and last 4weeks would add pharmacom oral winstrol 30mg each day...so what you think? should i go maybe 12 weeks test cyp? btw this is my second cycle,the first was test e only 500mg for 10 weeks...i am 25years old and about 7-8%...
Top Bottom