napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dosages

1. Cocopiny

LGD and mk677 dosage PILL FORM

Hey guys quick one; Got myself some Sarms. I’m wondering if the dosage protocols are different for these if they are in pill form instead of liquid. My lgd4033 is dosed at 12MG/pill and mk677 is at 25mg/pill. Does this sound about right? From what I’ve seen on here I want to keep mk677 at...
  2. R

Test/Primo/Mast Cycle dosages and AI

Hey guys, I've done a fair bit of research online about this test/primo/mast combo, and it looks to be the goods for what I'm trying to achieve Was just wondering if I could get some people's opinions on the dosages (I've seen a lot of great advice from @DylanGemelli online, would be great to...
  3. M

Minimum SARM doses for a recomp

Yo, So I've been running GW 20mg, Ostarine 25mg, and LGD 10mg for my Recomp, but because of side effects I can't afford to run the full doses anymore. With diet in check, can I still Recomp effectively If I am only using 20mg GW, 10-15mg Osta, and 5mg LGD? Or are these numbers too low to be...
  4. A

Timing for show

So i am competing april 8th. Been on sarms x products only. LGD since november 16 which I am stopping at 12 weeks in couple days. I started S4 4 weeks into my LGD cycle. Was told I can stop LGD and do s4 the full 12 weeks and go the extra 4 weeks after I stopped LGD then follow normal mini PCT...
  5. G

Dosage first cycle

Hi Everyone, I've been reading the forums quite a bit in order to prep everything I need for my first cycle. I've also spent the last few months doing research. Can someone please advise on the test dosage. Stats: - 36 yrs - 162lbs - 5'6 - 17% body fat - Testosterone Level (from blood work)...
  6. B

First cycle questions

33 years old, 5'2", 135lb 10-12% body fat. I'm pretty lean and I've been at the gym thing for a few years. Ingredient list. Test cypionate: 2 bottles,10ml bottles 250mg/ml per bottle. Dutasteride 30ml- I have male pattern baldness ( but I'm not bald I'm just thinning a little) I don't want...
Top Bottom