napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

injection

1. 9

Blood in syringe while IM inject TB500 to glutes

The pain from the right side of my lower back to right hip area has been bothering me for several month. I currently am 3rd week into TB500 loading phase where I inject 5mg of it once a week. I can feel some improvement, but not significant. I usually constitute each 5mg with 1ml of Bacteria...
  2. X

Sustanon and SubQ?

Hey All! I am on trt and I'm injecting Sustanon 250 approximately every two weeks. I have been injecting intramuscularly however whenever I inject I get the worst Post Injection Pain ever no matter what and I am absolutely fed up of having to limp, can't bend down/the pain! etc. I wanted to...
  3. 1

Crippling pain after glute injection.

So this is my 4th cycle and I always pin in my glute with 500mg in a 1 inch 25G needle. I always rotate sides every week and the pain is minimal. The first vial of test e was great. I just moved onto my second vial of test e from Teragon and the pain has been crippling and my lower back/upper...
  4. F

Injection issues winny

Every other injection with Winstrol my needle gets clogged. I use a separate 21 gauge to draw and then a 23 gauge to inject. I've tried the 21 gauge also for injection and that clogs too. I make sure I shake the he'll out of the bottle b4. It is human grade. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the...
Top Bottom