napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anabolicum

1. L

My LGD-4033 order just arrived, should I throw it away?

Hi guys, Some days ago I ordered a satchet containing 60 capules of LGD-4033, 5mg each, from sarms4you.com and also two satchets of a "PCT Test Booster formula" consisting on legal compounds as ZMA, Ashwagandha, etc. that have just arrived home. This are the links of the products I ordered...
  2. C

Female LGD-4033 cycle

Ok, so i have spent countless hours looking for testimonials from females SARMS use, and found maybe a handful. So wanted to throw some of my own experiences out there, and possibly get some feedback!! I purchased my first cycle of Anabolicum (LGD-4033) and proceeded to dose at 5 mgs per day in...
  3. R

LGD-4033 cycle + PCT

Hi guys and girls. I’ve taken some time to delve into researching a cycle of LGD-4033 and I’m looking for criticism and advice on my current knowledge: Duration: I’ve seen mixed opinions between running LGD-4033 for 6-12 weeks - supposedly it peaks around 6 weeks so there is no need to stop...
  4. Blue_Shine

LGD-4033 (Anabolicum): Human trials reveal...

Disclaimer: If one chooses to supplement with a given compound, ultimately, the responsibility is on him/her to make sure they are well informed. This author feels that there is no substitute to making decisions based on guidelines set by professionals with experience using LGD-4033. This post...
Top Bottom