napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids sarms s4

1. L

Advise on Stacking SARMs and Steroids.

Hi Dylan, First of all, thanks a million for all the information, resources and awesome videos. Keep up the great work. My question is: What combination would you recommend to stack SARMs with steroids for Bulking and Cutting? The idea is to stick at a simple cycle as I'm a beginner. The base...
  2. C

Am I wrong?

I was on Instagram and read some of the usual stupid steroid comments on bodybuilders posts and read one that said if he can still get boners and I told the guy that was a myth. Someone replied and said to me I was stupid and if I had ever heard of suppression. Now from my understanding...
  3. C

Question on aas

Is it possible to get them online and is it generally safe to do?
  4. C

Steroids

I was online last time on Instagram and read a person talking bad on steroids calling it unacceptable and so on. Go to their profile and see a post that had Dorian Yates and Ronnie Coleman and said it was their goal physique. I swear I don't understand ppl. Idk if they are really ignorant to the...
  5. J

Questions on dosage sarms

Hey guys where on the dropper would 20 mgs be? I am starting mini pct tomorrow and cardarine is 20 mgs I believe thanks
  6. J

Pct

Hey guys just wanted to know during a pct the clomid is dosed 4 times how far apart are the dosages supposed to be
  7. J

Steroid misconceptions

Some guy told me today that steroids are for ppl who can't commit. I totally disagree being that ifbb pros are on gear and are some of the most dedicated ppl to the sport of bodybuilding. So many misconceptions about steroids
Top Bottom