napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dosing

1. M

Muscle Preservation on a CUT?

Yo guys, Been on 20mg GW, 10mg LGD and 25mg Osta for 5 weeks for a cut (300 deficit). The main purpose of me using these SARMS together was for muscle/strength preservation and increased fat loss. Acne and gyno popped up soon after starting. On Dylan's recommendation I started Arimidex, which...
  2. W

Interesting method of using STENABOLIC --- Would This Work?

Yo, So in terms of SARMS, been running SARMSX LGD and GW for 4 weeks for my Recomp at just under maintenance calories. I have a bottle of Stenabolic left which I haven't used yet, as I haven't found the need for it, or the time to consistently dose it. BUT - I have an interested idea about how...
  3. L

Low dosing Trenbolone, Masteron, Test for 8-12 week cycles.

About to run my fifth cycle. Looking for opinions on how to low dose an 8-12 week cut and still have good results. Trenbolone acetate Testosterone propionate Masteron propionate OCS: Arimidex, cabergolin, milk thistle PCT: Nolvadex, HCG Anyone experienced in doing this and still having...
  4. J

Overdosing protocol...

So I'm currently running a stack of MK2866 and S4. I'm in the second week now and have definitely felt stronger and more durable in my workouts. I realized today though that during my first week of the cycle I accidentally dosed twice the amount of MK2866 that is recommended (ran 50 mg daily...
  5. R

MK-2866 Dosing for a female

I am looking for assistance in taking MK-2866. I found info saying to take anywhere between 5mg-12.5mg/day and am really unsure of where to start. Also, the dropper is in ml and I have found multiple conversions for that also. The front of the bottle says 50mg/ml so don't know if it's saying...
Top Bottom