napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

lgd 12 weeks lean muscle

1. B

New Beeee here

Just want to make sure I do the right thing 😁 - will you help guide me through my 12 weeks of LGD/ Cardarine and tamoxifen? I'm currently weight 220 at 5'11 around 24% bfp I figure out it take ~1700 kcal to lose 1 lbs per week I'm open up to carb cycling, ketosis or anything My training is...
  2. J

First LGD cycle advice needed

Age 31 Height 182 Weight 78kg Body fat % 11 Years of training 10 and 6 seriously Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) No cycles ever run PCT for each cycle, See above Goals - Build Lean Mass and stay fairly lean Supplements (if any) WPI, Dextrose...
  3. N

Lgd workout routin

Hello, I am curious as to if its better to workout muscles split up throughout the week i.e.: one group per day or stick with chest/ tri/shoulders, back/bi, legs. (That second split i will rotate 2 times a week). I am currently running LGD at 10mg in the am for a 12 week cycle. Stats...
  4. N

Post LGD cycle PCT help!!!

Hello everyone, I have just started my lgd-4033 cycle at 10mg a day for 12 weeks. I am not sure what I should pct with (even if i needed to?). Any help is appreciated I am very new to all of this. ONCE AGAIN, I AM ONLY RUNNING LGD. NOTHING ELSE
  5. T

12 week Lgd cycle (how much lean muscle)

Hi I've heard a 8 week cycle will yield 10 lbs of lean muscle . For those of you that ran a 12 week Lgd cycle how much weight did you gain total fat and muscle
Top Bottom