napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pain

1. I

Pain post injection

i administered my first injection of 1ml sustanon 300, using a 3ml 23g x 1 (0.6mm x 25mm) syringe in my thigh, about 3 inches above my knee. the following morning, i woke up with a pain in my thigh. 2 days have gone by, and the pain persists. there doesnt appear to be any marks at the site of...
  2. Blue_Shine

Steady state cardio benefits your BRAIN – an academic POV

In this post I had chosen to elaborate on Dylan's video on “The Benefits of Steady State Cardio” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BuLL5mQkgI) with an academic spin. I opted to focus on new and current studies that emerged in the past year that have shown multitudinous benefits to aerobic...
  3. 1

Crippling pain after glute injection.

So this is my 4th cycle and I always pin in my glute with 500mg in a 1 inch 25G needle. I always rotate sides every week and the pain is minimal. The first vial of test e was great. I just moved onto my second vial of test e from Teragon and the pain has been crippling and my lower back/upper...
  4. O

Tendon Pain

Hello all I may have tendonosis or tendonitis on the tendon that attaches from the lateral head of the tricep to the elbow. Anyone healed from this that can offer some insight?
Top Bottom