napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new to sarms

1. S

SARMS Netherlands

Hello everyone, I've been lifting for about 2/3 years and curently looking at buying SARMS. After some research I founds RAD-140 to be looking good. I weigh around 100kg and im 20 years old. My lifts are: bench 120kg, squat 190kg and deadlift 200kg. Dont want to do something crazy for my first...
  2. D

New to SARMS / Forum - After Advice

Hey All, New to the Forum and SARMS and just chasing some advice. Stats: 34, 175cm (5'7"), 82kgs (180ish lbs), BF around the 18% mark (awaiting return from work trip to get updated scan). I have been training since about 23yo, however have only recently started in the past year or so to get...
  3. G

New to SARMs. Female, wanting to lean out.

Hey all, Ive been interested in SARMs for about a year now and haven't really done anything with this interest. I have a few male friends who are currently using to bulk up. All im wanting to do is shed a few kgs, lean up and get stronger. Some background knowledge: im 22, female, 6"1 and...
  4. H

Advice for a newcomer

--24yrs --6'0 --5 years of Active lifting history including a 9 month pause --225-235lbs --Approx. 20-25% BodyFat --46in Chest --18in Biceps --29in Quads --36in Waist --ENDOMORPH (Build if you follow that) --No prior enhancer use -- My Goal is Fatloss, Health, and Longevity Hello New Fam...
  5. V

New Guy

Working the gym back into the routine after a layoff the past few years. Three months in on 6 on / 1 off. Looking to work on nutrition and try a first cycle. Trying to learn from the discussions in the forums and keep the discipline up through the coming years. Reviewing forums to get a sense of...
Top Bottom