napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winny

1. G

Winstrol After Blast?

Im about to go on a ~12-14 week long bulking blast of 600mg Test Cyp/week and 400mg Deca/week. After this I plan to drop down 150-200mg test Cyp/week and 50-100mg Deca/week (joint helath). When I drop back down to my cruising dosage I plan to start cutting. Can I immediatly jump back in with a...
  2. M

PHARMACOM WINSTROL 10mg

only 9 days in my cycle doing 30mg each day split in two doses,20mg pre workout and 10mg 10 hours later...my pumps are amazing and i look more lean and vascular then ever!!! this quality is the best
  3. R

Empire Labs officials

Have anybody heard of them or tried any of their products?
  4. S

Female (37yo) thinking about using Winstrol for the first time.

Hi All, Sarala here. Newbie to the forum. Have been lifting and competed in the past (no gear). I'm 5'4 currently at 140lbs, I am in shape all year around, always watch what I eat. When I say I'm in shape, you know, visible abs. Work out 4-5 times a week. Last year I tried Anavar for the very...
  5. 44YOGearHead

Planned Tren E, oral Winny and Test E cycle... estimate of realistic expectations??

So I am planning on running the following cycle: Initial front load of Tren E 750mg and 4 days later 250mg week one. Trenbolone Enanthate 300mg pins Mondays and Thursdays @ 600mg total for remaining 9 weeks. (10 week total run) Testosterone Enanthate @ 150mg pinned same days as Tren for 300mg...
  6. B

Best fat loss stack

Hey guys just wondering your opinion was considering running Clen with winny and test for a fat loss stack Thoughts? Suggestions? Going to clean up diet with fasted cardio and use S4 and GW also Always seem to get very lean except those lower abs and back of course
Top Bottom