napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Zolpidem Tartrate Question, And new user introduction

yf6667

Hi Guys

Im new to the forum, but ive been a great fan of Dylan's for a few years now. Ive watched almost every vid of his. Thanks for the great info Dylan

I do have a few questions. But let me post my stats first.

Height : 6 foot
Weight : 170 lbs
Body fat % : 15 % (Guys at the gym did a caliper test)
Years of training : 5 years of training
Ive never done a cycle before
Goals : Im planning on bulking
Supplements : Ive only used some weight gain products/Protein shakes, and liver supplements, vitamins,Venteze 4 (Albuterol, Im Asthmatic) and probiotics.
Allergies: I do have a few allergies, grass being a big one, and dust mites. But no food allergies ive discovered as of yet.
Injuries: I did a behind the neck over head press with a massive amount of weight and hurt my left shoulder in the process, i still havn't completely recovered from that, ive got to do 4 warm up sets before feeling comfortable enough to do working sets.

My planned cycle is as follows

Week 1 - 12 - Test E - 400mg split into 2 injections a week (Monday 200mg, Thursday 200 mg)
Week 1 - 4 - Dbol - 30mg daily / Split throughout the day
Week 1 - 18 - Arimidex 0.5 mg every 3 days / every other day if i see estrogen picking up too much, dosed just before bed time
Week 10 - 14 - HCG - 1000 IU every week ( 500 iu subq twice a week )
Week 14 - 18 - Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20
Week 14 - 18 - Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Week 1 - 22 - One cycle support ( 2 tabs a day )

Ive done blood work, but this place is taking long to get the results back to me.

Now for my questions, im currently on Adco Zolpidem. I suffer from Chronic Insomnia, and since taking the Generic of ambien(Adco Zolpidem) ive been sleeping alot better, although my snorring has become unbearable for my wife. I believe im not breathing properly during sleep.

Will Zolpidem Tartrate cause issues while on cycle? Maybe interact with the arimidex or nolva or clomid in a negative way? Does anybody have experience running these side by side?

Ive been seeing better gains since ive been sleeping better, hunger has picked up aswell (but i dont know if this is a side effect from the Zolpidem) or that my body is just in better condition since sleeping better.

I do have a training related question aswell, my forearms are growing faster than any other bodypart, its starting to look strange as my forearms are getting a bit bigger than my biceps.

The forearms are burning more than my biceps when i do preacher curls, has any body else experienced this aswell? ( Is this grip related? )

Any input is valued, thanks for taking the time to respond. Please correct anything on my cycle if my planning is off.

Bro, based on your stats you seem a bit undersized to run a steroid cycle just yet. You really need a much better natural base and foundation 170 at 6 foot and 15% bodyfat is not much muscle on you at all

Have you looked into sarms? I think that's a much better route for you at the moment

your medication would not cause issues on cycle bro but you are honestly way too undersized at 6'0" to be using steroids man... you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 10-15 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

Thanks for the feedback guys, ill stick to the Zolpidem for a while and not do the cycle just yet, i am picking up some clean weight since being on the Zolpidem. Once i hit the 190 lbs range. Ill be back on here to ask for some more advice.

Sarms are a bit difficult to get on my side of the world. LP Pharma used to have the capsules, but ive spoken to 2 "Suppliers". And they didnt even know what that was, the one got back to me after words doing some research on them, and told me the LP Pharma story, but said he couldnt get LP anymore, he doesnt know if they closed down.

I think the market this side is more concerned with Steroids and HGH.

Keep up the good work guys, i really do appreciate the feedback.

Top Bottom