bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zero Libido

Zero Libido

I'm 55 years old
    1.93 cm
    86 kg

I've been lifting on and off for 5-6 years, my goal is to stay healthy and slow down aging hopefully...

I already have two kids, 23, 25 years old and no plans to have any more(i had a vasectomy)

I have zero libido.

Starting 6-7 years ago i noticed that my sex drive was slowly declining, from having sex two times a day it slowly deteriorated
    down to zero. I have no problm getting an erection, but i just dont feel like doing it.

So i took some blood test:

Test: 957 ng/dL
    SHBG: 94 nmol/L

All other values normal.

I know that the SHBG value is very high and that make me have almost no Free T at all. So thats the problem, I know that.

So, as a Internet rat i've been reading up on the subject and i have also watched Dylans videos.

I'm thinking about doing TRT with maybe some blasting in between, but my main goal is to get my libido back.
    I currently live in Sweden and it's impossible to get any medical help here, but i will move to Thailand in the end of the year and
    in Thailand steriods are availible over the counter.

I was thinking to blast with TestE+Proviron+Arimadex, maybe 400mg T/week, 50 mg Proviron/day for 12-14 weeks

What about cruising? I was thinking 75-100 mg TestE/week, but i'm really unsure about Proviron, can i continue to take Proviron forever?
    And what dosage of Proviron should i put myself on while cruising?

I would really appreciate all help i can get.

/Neo

no offense but that makes zero sense to blast and cruise.. you are 55 years old with test levels like that of a teenager... wtf are you thinking bro? thats just stupid to be honest... all you need is proviron right now to lower your shbg and fix everything... not blasting and cruising and doing trt when its completely unnecessary... im just in awe of how ridiculous thinking that is...

haha, well i know that and i understand what you mean...

Do you mean I could take Proviron only? Without any Test?
    In that case what dosage would you recommend?

/ Neo

yes, you can... 50 mg per day, 12 weeks... i would just use a quality test booster with it... my dga post ct would be perfect with it... run these two together 12 weeks and that should correct your issue... your method will only hurt you

here is the link... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Your test levels are awesome bro. The last thing you want to do at your age is fuck those up. Proviron is perfect in this scenario

Are you currently taking products for thinning hair bro ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by robthomas View Post
    Are you currently taking products for thinning hair bro ?
    No, I'm not taking anything like that, my hair is perfect! It's thick and curly and it grows like weed... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    No, I'm not taking anything like that, my hair is perfect! It's thick and curly and it grows like weed... :-)
    Gear will not help maybe for a few weeks then your body will just go back to how it was .
    The ped pt141 is used to increase libido and erections but also the libido effect doesn’t work for everyone but it’s worth a try .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post

So i took some blood test:

Test: 957 ng/dL
    SHBG: 94 nmol/L
    Damn! 957 is very impressive! If you can get your hands on quality Proviron, that should make a difference. I'd try one potential solution at a time so you know which one helps. I went through a great source here for my proviron with great results.

Quote Originally Posted by jmmdm2 View Post
    Damn! 957 is very impressive! If you can get your hands on quality Proviron, that should make a difference. I'd try one potential solution at a time so you know which one helps. I went through a great source here for my proviron with great results.
    Call Guinness book of world records!