napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Zero edema, Zero Puffiness, Paper thin Skin - How to obtain?

baterst

Banned
So I have a problem with edema. No matter what I do, even aromatase inhitors, I have water retention. It is visible just beneath the skin, but also the skin itself and the muscles seem "wet" or bloated, not compact/hard like how Dylan Gemelli's muscles look

I don't currently use steroids. My goal is not to build larger muscles, in fact, I wouldn't care if I lost a bit of my "bloated" muscles mass. I just want to achieve that paper-thin skin look, zero edema, light skin with no puffiness, like Dylan Gemelli.

I tried exemstane to the point of getting extreme joint paint but it just didn't solve it. So please don't recommend aromatase inhibitors, I'm looking for alternatives.

The only thing I have found to reduce the edema is caffeine (coffee), but it just reappears in 24 hours, and even 600 mg of caffeine doesn't totally remove it anymore, after the body has gotten used to the caffeine

You guys have success with obtaining that paper-thin skin, zero puffiness, zero edema look? What works for this? Would something like ephedra (ephedrine) work?

any suggestions are welcome!

Dylan eats in a caloric deficit, very low sodium, massive amounts of cardio, and he loves DHT AAS compounds. They keep you dry. I'm sure he'll come in with specifics later.

What is your bodyfat %? Minimising water retention won't make much difference unless you're already very lean.

Dylan eats in a caloric deficit, very low sodium, massive amounts of cardio, and he loves DHT AAS compounds. They keep you dry. I'm sure he'll come in with specifics later.

I doubt that's all what Dylan does. He's made hundreds of videos about supplements and diet... I think he has tried a lot of things.

My diet is already good. I got the basics covered and I do cardio. I didn't achieve the reduction of water retention when I tried Mesterolone a few years ago... and it gave me horrible insomnia...

What is your bodyfat %? Minimising water retention won't make much difference unless you're already very lean.

I am pretty lean, I would estimate around 10% body fat. But I have seen the water retention come and go, like one day I had a lot of coffee, my abs became visible and my biceps became more small and compact and hard, instead of the big blobs of bloated water they normally are. This was within a 24 hour period. Even my skin became lighter and thinner and more "elastic". Problem is, coffee just doesn't cut it any more, I mean it helps but doesn't achieve what it did in the beginning

I heard anecdotes of Ephedra and Pentoxifylline achieving the rapid reduction of edema. Anyone heard of this? Does it work?

Does high dose zinc work because it lowers estrogen? Or is it not powerful enough?

ephedra might work for a small time but its not anything sustainable and definitely not something you can use long term... i do 9 miles per day on top of hiit training and lifting, eating the most strict diet you can imagine, SEVEN DAYS A WEEK and only drink water, no other types of liquids aside from mixing bcaa's with it... i do take dandelion root which can act as a natural diuretic but whether on or off cycle, thats how i do things and stay this way... i was this way before i used any performance enhancer... i do generally eat in a deficit as well... sodium intake is moderate and one thing that could be your issue is your are not getting enough potassium... that helps tremendously.. its not always estrogen related when you have water and an ai is not the answer to your problem... the sauna is also going to be your friend but cardio is your biggest friend... sometimes certain foods cause you to retain water that are not common... for example, i figured out that eggplant retained water on me as did some other vegetables so i had to accommodate MY body with that... making switches in your diet can make a big difference as well

So I have a problem with edema. No matter what I do, even aromatase inhitors, I have water retention. It is visible just beneath the skin, but also the skin itself and the muscles seem "wet" or bloated, not compact/hard like how Dylan Gemelli's muscles look

I don't currently use steroids. My goal is not to build larger muscles, in fact, I wouldn't care if I lost a bit of my "bloated" muscles mass. I just want to achieve that paper-thin skin look, zero edema, light skin with no puffiness, like Dylan Gemelli.

I tried exemstane to the point of getting extreme joint paint but it just didn't solve it. So please don't recommend aromatase inhibitors, I'm looking for alternatives.

The only thing I have found to reduce the edema is caffeine (coffee), but it just reappears in 24 hours, and even 600 mg of caffeine doesn't totally remove it anymore, after the body has gotten used to the caffeine

You guys have success with obtaining that paper-thin skin, zero puffiness, zero edema look? What works for this? Would something like ephedra (ephedrine) work?

any suggestions are welcome!

Everyones body is different bro so i dont have much of an answer but i was eeating 1-2 bananas per day, i then realized it was increasing my glycemic index from the sugars in it and causing me to puff up. So clearly my body was not responding well to bananas. You may need to just play around with your diet and learn your body...what works, what doesnt. The drugs/supplements can certainly help but understanding how your body reacts to certain foods is going to really make the difference.

ephedra might work for a small time but its not anything sustainable and definitely not something you can use long term... i do 9 miles per day on top of hiit training and lifting, eating the most strict diet you can imagine, SEVEN DAYS A WEEK and only drink water, no other types of liquids aside from mixing bcaa's with it... i do take dandelion root which can act as a natural diuretic but whether on or off cycle, thats how i do things and stay this way... i was this way before i used any performance enhancer... i do generally eat in a deficit as well... sodium intake is moderate and one thing that could be your issue is your are not getting enough potassium... that helps tremendously.. its not always estrogen related when you have water and an ai is not the answer to your problem... the sauna is also going to be your friend but cardio is your biggest friend... sometimes certain foods cause you to retain water that are not common... for example, i figured out that eggplant retained water on me as did some other vegetables so i had to accommodate MY body with that... making switches in your diet can make a big difference as well

Are there any specific tools that can help get that last water out in a safe manner?

You made a video on uva ursi... are there things like that which make a real difference? Like coffee. Coffee just seems to instantly get the water out, within a few hours...

They can help. Yes...like i said dandelion root helps but u may want to tweak your diet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dga organ st has a truckload of herbs that help with water

how would you rate the herbs ... the most powerful for reducing edema?... between uva ursi, ephedra, dandelion, green tea, .... which is no 1, 2, 3?

I wouldnt rate ephedra because its not an herb and u cant use it long term and its dangerous... i would go dandelion, uva ursi, green tea

My guess is you're probably above 10% bf and need to lose more fat than you need to pull water. This is almost always the case in my experience. If you really believe it's only water, try taking a dyazide and seeing how shredded you get. My guess is there will be little to no notable difference and it's time to face the glad t you just need to work harder, diet harder, and forget about dropping water. This is just my guess obviously and I could be way off.

Top Bottom