napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Your Turinabol/Turanabol/TBol experience..

Androman

I want to gather as much information from your experience with tbol because it's always been mysteriously intriguing to me. In terms of hardness, vascularity, gains, strength etc. One of the few compounds I never touched. Im currently taking test e, 300mg e3D with NPP 150mg EOD (750mg/525mg pw) but I am going to swap out NPP because I'm losing that dense look and I want something really mild, plus I already gained the mass that I wanted. What would you dose it and how long? I was on GA Dbolic for two weeks but that got me way too puffy, so I dropped it a while back. (strong stuff) absolutely hate when I have that layer of water coating my muscles, and I read somewhere on here, that if you respond good on dbol youll respond great on tbol. Thank you all.

60 mg per day for 6 weeks is very ideal... tbol is the shit, i don't know how else to put it! =) i LOVED it the times i have used it... i ran it normal in one scenario and another (which i loved even more) was stacking it with winstrol at half doses so i ran 25 mg per day of winstrol along with 25 mg of tbol ( i had 25 mg caps of tbol) and it was awesome! the worked synergistically extremely well together... tbol has the capability of adding really nice size on the upward of 10-15 lbs. depending on how you eat to accommodate and its clean... little to no water and its fairly mild on sides... of course its very toxic but i never had any pumps, or any other associated toxic sides that are unbearable... i really liked it a lot bro... if your really after dbol size without the sides, stack it with LGD-4033... that's going to really be a strong combination for you

60 mg per day for 6 weeks is very ideal... tbol is the shit, i don't know how else to put it! =) i LOVED it the times i have used it... i ran it normal in one scenario and another (which i loved even more) was stacking it with winstrol at half doses so i ran 25 mg per day of winstrol along with 25 mg of tbol ( i had 25 mg caps of tbol) and it was awesome! the worked synergistically extremely well together... tbol has the capability of adding really nice size on the upward of 10-15 lbs. depending on how you eat to accommodate and its clean... little to no water and its fairly mild on sides... of course its very toxic but i never had any pumps, or any other associated toxic sides that are unbearable... i really liked it a lot bro... if your really after dbol size without the sides, stack it with LGD-4033... that's going to really be a strong combination for you

Thanks brother, I actually already ordered 300tabs x 10mg, so 420mg per week for 6, thats what I wanted to hear. Some people say it doesnt do anything to them others say it does wonders, I guess thats because people want that drastic 30lbs of water and bloat lol. Im going to look into that LGD4033. Did tbol suppress your appetite? Because thats something I do not want. Like in comparison to tren? Because I CAN NOT eat on tren.

Thanks brother, I actually already ordered 300tabs x 10mg, so 420mg per week for 6, thats what I wanted to hear. Some people say it doesnt do anything to them others say it does wonders, I guess thats because people want that drastic 30lbs of water and bloat lol. Im going to look into that LGD4033. Did tbol suppress your appetite? Because thats something I do not want. Like in comparison to tren? Because I CAN NOT eat on tren.

i already don't have the biggest appetite but it definitely didn't hurt mine... im one that really doesn't get effects either way but tren definitely hurt my appetite a bit too but that's common for everyone... sometimes you see guys saying eq made them eat like a horse, i've never once had that and i run it very high etc so its person to person dependent but tbol is not known for that... ive had some clients gain up to 20lbs on tbol, no shit but i would expect more so to be in the 10-15 range... LGD really solidifies it... you can run tbol six weeks and lgd for 12 and that's nice because it really helps continue to add and maintain that size yet keep it clean along with the strength because tbol definitely adds strength... some guys expect exactly what you said, gaining 25 lbs of shit water weight because they see the "bol" in the name... not what you should expect nor want... realistically, the goal should always be to sustain, not add as much garbage as you can and then have it disappear in a month or two while causing ridiculous amounts of estrogen build up etc... this combo will be so ideal for you... run lgd at 10 mg per day with it...

i already don't have the biggest appetite but it definitely didn't hurt mine... im one that really doesn't get effects either way but tren definitely hurt my appetite a bit too but that's common for everyone... sometimes you see guys saying eq made them eat like a horse, i've never once had that and i run it very high etc so its person to person dependent but tbol is not known for that... ive had some clients gain up to 20lbs on tbol, no shit but i would expect more so to be in the 10-15 range... LGD really solidifies it... you can run tbol six weeks and lgd for 12 and that's nice because it really helps continue to add and maintain that size yet keep it clean along with the strength because tbol definitely adds strength... some guys expect exactly what you said, gaining 25 lbs of shit water weight because they see the "bol" in the name... not what you should expect nor want... realistically, the goal should always be to sustain, not add as much garbage as you can and then have it disappear in a month or two while causing ridiculous amounts of estrogen build up etc... this combo will be so ideal for you... run lgd at 10 mg per day with it...

60 mg per day....split dose am/pm?

Can it be taken the same time as Proviron?

You wouldn't recommend going higher on the tbol dose Dylan? Is there no need

No thats just getting reckless... That falls under the concept of "more is better" which i more than despise... You can go higher but instead of more results you will only encounter more sides... Not what i would call ideal... Why mot run it at the sweet spot, have a great experience and get the most out of it

Ironically Tbol is something I actually haven't ran yet. I plan to at some point. I've only heard great things about it

No thats just getting reckless... That falls under the concept of "more is better" which i more than despise... You can go higher but instead of more results you will only encounter more sides... Not what i would call ideal... Why mot run it at the sweet spot, have a great experience and get the most out of it

Yeah that's what I thought. The whole risk to reward ratio. I'm sticking to 60mg. It's these old forums I come across on goggle that you have So and so take 80-100mg, remember I never ran this before so I have very little knowledge On how to. I love getting away with low dosages.

Dylan, if you have a sachet each of 10mg Tbol and 10mg tabs Winny, and you wanted to stack them like you suggested, would you just do 20/20 or would you bump one of them up slightly? CEL Cycle Assist should be sufficient for protection in theory, correct?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Not a bad idea lol. However I think I'm going to add in winny in a week or so. I love it as a finisher

Lol no way man, on my first post here when I asked for advice and you & dylan recommended winstrol, I decided to give it a go and it dried out my joints like crazy. I'd be typing and I'd hear my wrist go crick and crack my knees would pop I sounded like the fucking tin man from the wizard of oz when he doesnt get his oil. not for me amigo but good luck on that one, youre gonna harden everything up, its all gonna come out nicely brother

Dylan, if you have a sachet each of 10mg Tbol and 10mg tabs Winny, and you wanted to stack them like you suggested, would you just do 20/20 or would you bump one of them up slightly? CEL Cycle Assist should be sufficient for protection in theory, correct?

20 and 20 or 30 and 30 would be fine... either way would be a good dose and fine... you may want to start with 30 tbol and 20 winstrol... yes, cycle assist is perfect for these two... whats your planned cycle?

12 weeks test Cyp at 400mg a week with the oral stack as a kickstart for the first 4 weeks. Maybe MK2866 and GW thrown in

Yeah that's what I thought. The whole risk to reward ratio. I'm sticking to 60mg. It's these old forums I come across on goggle that you have So and so take 80-100mg, remember I never ran this before so I have very little knowledge On how to. I love getting away with low dosages.

all good my man... you can definitely get away with lower doses and that's THE BEST way if you can do so... i can definitely help you with this bro because im all about the lower and moderate doses if you can do it...

12 weeks test Cyp at 400mg a week with the oral stack as a kickstart for the first 4 weeks. Maybe MK2866 and GW thrown in

That couple be a very successful cycle, and I would certainly add in the sarms as well

Top Bottom