napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Your steroid advice please

dastyks

Hi Dylan. Let me start by saying that I am a huge fan and have watched pretty much most of your videos. You obviously have a very deep knowledge on what I'm about to ask and therefore I decided to send you an email because I need your help!
I am an orthopedic surgeon, 38 years old. 6'0 184 lbs. I've been fat my entire adult life (210-230 lbs). My dad was overweight and diabetic. Over the past 6 months I started to take control of my obesity (in large because my wife was not as sexually attracted to the fat me any more) and eating clean (zero cheat meals), and exercising in the gym with a personal trainer 4 times a week. I've lost 40 lbs and I'm in fairly good shape now. But now I really want to get shredded - and I mean absolutely chiseled. My body fat now (on dexa scan) is 16.7% body fat (down from 25% in September 2016). 2 months ago I started on a Test (250mg/wk), Primo 450mg/wk, Winstrol (50mg oral/daily) cycle with HCG. I've noticed more strength and endurance. I now want to achieve a more aesthetic appearance, and need your help and advice on what would be the best recommendation for me to get me down to 8-10% body fat. I train very hard in the gym, and do cardio 3 times a week at home. I do abs daily. I eat as healthy as humanly possibly, watching all my macros and weighing my food. But I have a small pouch/loose hanging skin under the 4 pack area due to the overstretched skin from being fat for a long time. What can I do on my next cycle? I was thinking Test, Tren, Masteron? Or Test, Deca, Eq? Please help!! Desperate to get that 6 pack!! Please be specific with the dosing and the dosing and names of all the ancillaries. In other words, please provide a good cycle for lowering the body fat composition. My ideal look is that of Lazar Angelov or Sergi Constance.

Hi..and welcome to the forum

First off..congrats on your new found dedication to your health and fitness and ynd dropping your BF

However...there are a few problems:

16.7% BF is too high for safe/effective steroid use....steroids don't help you get is shape
Steroids are used after years of dedicated diet and training to take an already superior physique to the next level
Using steroids when you aren't in shape with a higher BF is counter productive..it will actually hinder you in achieving your goals
At 6'0" 184lbs and 16.7% BF..you have not as yet built the proper foundation to "hang new muscle on"...as and ortho you can understand ...you must have developed the proper bone tendon and ligament structure or else the rapid musculature steroids can bring will be unsupported

File this under:closing the door after the horse has run off...
A first cycle is ALWAYS recommended as Testosterone only...Testosterone is all that is needed..your receptors are all fresh
Also using a single compound allows yow to asses how you respond and if there are any issues you know exactly from what

Did you do pre cycle bloodwork to establish a baseline?
Total testosterone...Free Testosterone FSH LH Estradiol
It's critical for assessing your recovery post cycle

It is also advised to do mid-cycle blood work (right now for you) CBC Met panel lipid liver function kidney function in addition to total Testosterone and Estradiol

I hope you have all of your complete PCT compounds on hand..if not we can help you set that up

You will need to do all your blood work agin 4 weeks after you finish your PCT to asses your recovery

So..bottom line...
You should be doing cardio 5-6 days a week
When you have lowered your BF another 4-5% you can start to think about a cycle...IF your body is physically developed enough

BTW: Desperate and steroid use don't go together..it leads you to poor decision making and ultimately getting hurt and setting you back from your goals

Remember...it's a marathon not a sprint..set goals but you don't get caught up in unreasonable expectations..it only leads to disappointment and failure

Last edited:
Hi Dylan. Let me start by saying that I am a huge fan and have watched pretty much most of your videos. You obviously have a very deep knowledge on what I'm about to ask and therefore I decided to send you an email because I need your help!
I am an orthopedic surgeon, 38 years old. 6'0 184 lbs. I've been fat my entire adult life (210-230 lbs). My dad was overweight and diabetic. Over the past 6 months I started to take control of my obesity (in large because my wife was not as sexually attracted to the fat me any more) and eating clean (zero cheat meals), and exercising in the gym with a personal trainer 4 times a week. I've lost 40 lbs and I'm in fairly good shape now. But now I really want to get shredded - and I mean absolutely chiseled. My body fat now (on dexa scan) is 16.7% body fat (down from 25% in September 2016). 2 months ago I started on a Test (250mg/wk), Primo 450mg/wk, Winstrol (50mg oral/daily) cycle with HCG. I've noticed more strength and endurance. I now want to achieve a more aesthetic appearance, and need your help and advice on what would be the best recommendation for me to get me down to 8-10% body fat. I train very hard in the gym, and do cardio 3 times a week at home. I do abs daily. I eat as healthy as humanly possibly, watching all my macros and weighing my food. But I have a small pouch/loose hanging skin under the 4 pack area due to the overstretched skin from being fat for a long time. What can I do on my next cycle? I was thinking Test, Tren, Masteron? Or Test, Deca, Eq? Please help!! Desperate to get that 6 pack!! Please be specific with the dosing and the dosing and names of all the ancillaries. In other words, please provide a good cycle for lowering the body fat composition. My ideal look is that of Lazar Angelov or Sergi Constance.

Well bud, steroids are not fat burners and right now your bodyfat is still a little too high to use them in my opinion. If you are looking to really lean out and get hard dry and vascular, sarms are the way to go for you. That would be a lot more ideal for your goals.

My best recommendation to you would be the enhanced super stack from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Im also highly questioning it but i will be fair... you have this all wrong and are doing it all wrong... one thing, i DO commend you on taking control of your life and busting ass on your weight loss but you have a huge misconception.. first of all, diet and training get you cut and ripped, not steroids, or anything else... they ENHANCE it to a higher extent than you would be able to do on your own... next, your body fat is too high to safely and effectively use steroids as well... you need to take several steps back and reassess what you are doing before you really hurt yourself man... sarms would be perfect for you right now if you can get your head right but the path you are on now is not good..

did you do pre cycle bloodwork to get a baseline???

why the FUCK are you using so many compounds on a first cycle when you should not be using more than ONE steroid!

where are your ancillaries?

what is your pct?

Top Bottom