napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Your second steroid cycle: Do's and Don'ts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Amazing! I was just starting to look into my what I may want to run on my second cycle. I know you said not to plan your second cycle while your still on your first. However I must plan this stuff relatively far ahead so it had relatively no effect on my finances.
I was leaning towards test,EQ, and finish with anavar for my powerlifting meet cycle. But your video opened up so many other options that I didnt think were suitable for a second cycle. I may replace anavar with dbol, or eq with deca now, but I'll have to dig a little deeper. Thanks again that was insightful

Amazing! I was just starting to look into my what I may want to run on my second cycle. I know you said not to plan your second cycle while your still on your first. However I must plan this stuff relatively far ahead so it had relatively no effect on my finances.
I was leaning towards test,EQ, and finish with anavar for my powerlifting meet cycle. But your video opened up so many other options that I didnt think were suitable for a second cycle. I may replace anavar with dbol, or eq with deca now, but I'll have to dig a little deeper. Thanks again that was insightful

Anytime........

This helps understand how to go about choosing that second cycle and planning it

Top Bottom