PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Your second steroid cycle: Do's and Don'ts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Your second steroid cycle: Do's and Don'ts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Learn about the do's and don'ts for your second steroid cycle...

Your second steroid cycle: Do's and Don'ts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYhAa5BTm2w

A lot of sage advice in this one.

Amazing! I was just starting to look into my what I may want to run on my second cycle. I know you said not to plan your second cycle while your still on your first. However I must plan this stuff relatively far ahead so it had relatively no effect on my finances.
    I was leaning towards test,EQ, and finish with anavar for my powerlifting meet cycle. But your video opened up so many other options that I didnt think were suitable for a second cycle. I may replace anavar with dbol, or eq with deca now, but I'll have to dig a little deeper. Thanks again that was insightful

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch012 View Post
    Amazing! I was just starting to look into my what I may want to run on my second cycle. I know you said not to plan your second cycle while your still on your first. However I must plan this stuff relatively far ahead so it had relatively no effect on my finances.
    I was leaning towards test,EQ, and finish with anavar for my powerlifting meet cycle. But your video opened up so many other options that I didnt think were suitable for a second cycle. I may replace anavar with dbol, or eq with deca now, but I'll have to dig a little deeper. Thanks again that was insightful
    Anytime........

This helps understand how to go about choosing that second cycle and planning it