napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

your opinion on my planned cycle

tyrand

Hello, I plan to do a 12 weeks cycle next month. My main goal is to increase endurance and recovery because I compete in boxing. I want to stay lean and I don't want to add to much muscle.

My cycle would be :

week 1-12
Test prop 60-70 mg EOD
MK2866 : 25 mg /day
S4 : 50-70 mg / day depending on side
GW : 20 mg/day
SR9009 : 30 mg/day
Arimidex : 0,25 mg/day

week : 13-16
clomid : 50 mg/day
nolva : 20 mg/day

I chose test prop instead of cyp because of a shorter detection time, I don't know if 60-70 mg EOD is a good dosage for my goal ?

Thank you very much for advices

Hello, I plan to do a 12 weeks cycle next month. My main goal is to increase endurance and recovery because I compete in boxing. I want to stay lean and I don't want to add to much muscle.

My cycle would be :

week 1-12
Test prop 60-70 mg EOD

I chose test prop instead of cyp because of a shorter detection time, I don't know if 60-70 mg EOD is a good dosage for my goal ?

70 prop is better but that is a lot of pins to do for 12 weeks. Winny would be good too.

Why the prop? Lots of painful shots from my understanding. Would test E or Test C be a better option at 200-300 mg per week?

My cycle would be :

week 1-12
Test prop 60-70 mg EOD

here's how i would run this bro... your pct is not complete at all and i would absolutely drop arimidex and use aromasin... here's the layout

1-12 test prop 75 mg eod
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

here's how i would run this bro... your pct is not complete at all and i would absolutely drop arimidex and use aromasin... here's the layout

1-12 test prop 75 mg eod
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

If you run this cycle PLEASE follow Dylan's protocol for the pct. Do not neglect it. Do everything as written.I can vouch from recent experience coaching a boxer.

prop for boxing.Not painfull...just a pain....in the ass.

exactly... anymore prop is not painful at all, just more so annoying with all the pinning... its honestly no better as so many believe it is though... its not some magic form of test that does something different... bro science at its finest... at least in the case, the OP simply said he opted for it due to detection time, which makes sense but some think its this amazing ester of test that gets you "more shredded" etc... fucking absurdity LOL...

My cycle would be :

week 1-12
Test prop 60-70 mg EOD

Switch that prop out for test C and run it 200-250mg per week

Also your pct needs fixed

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

exactly... anymore prop is not painful at all, just more so annoying with all the pinning... its honestly no better as so many believe it is though... its not some magic form of test that does something different... bro science at its finest... at least in the case, the OP simply said he opted for it due to detection time, which makes sense but some think its this amazing ester of test that gets you "more shredded" etc... fucking absurdity LOL...

Usually people cut with test prop and bulk with test e. And they think it's the drugs that are making them more shredded when it's really just their change on diet lol

Usually people cut with test prop and bulk with test e. And they think it's the drugs that are making them more shredded when it's really just their change on diet lol

just goes to show you the stupidity... i hate test prop... i cut FAR better on test cyp... its not even close... its fucking funny man

Why the prop? Lots of painful shots from my understanding. Would test E or Test C be a better option at 200-300 mg per week?

Ok....can we just stop all this talk about "painful" ed or eod pinning?
Especially from people that have no experience pinning daily
Pinning less than 1cc daily or eod using a slin pin is not painful for most people that adopt this routine
I get tired of hearing this painfull MYTH from people either using large amounts or using large pins
And PLEASE... If you don't have experience...keep you opinion about pinning out of it
Sorry for the rant...for many of us daily pinning is a god send

Ok....can we just stop all this talk about "painful" ed or eod pinning?
Especially from people that have no experience pinning daily
Pinning less than 1cc daily or eod using a slin pin is not painful for most people that adopt this routine
I get tired of hearing this painfull MYTH from people either using large amounts or using large pins
And PLEASE... If you don't have experience...keep you opinion about pinning out of it
Sorry for the rant...for many of us daily pinning is a god send

The use of prop in this way is probably the best way to keep up to the minute stable levels. Does not hurt a bit. Some folks just don't like pins, and don't even want to do once per week. Some will make themselves pin twice. To pin eod and especially ed is meticulous, requires constant attention, but for low levels of aas it is the best way there is to get the most out of the low end doses of aas. Like I said ..it is not painful ...just a pain in the ass. You have the discipline to do it, so it will take you a long way

The thing with boxers is that they want to train on test for about 8 weeks before the fight. The day of the fight, maybe 2 weeks latter, they want the day b4 to be the last injection. Most switch to tne only in the last 2 weeks. I do not know why or the science but the prop and tne keep test levels always as high as possible without depending on esters. Within 2 weeks of a combo of tne and pro I can feel how much harder they are hitting my pads. For our purposes of bodybuilding, prop and tne seem very stupid to me. We want the stability of the long chain build up.

Dylan... Is prop different from cyp when it come to running HCG? What benefits does HCG provide when run along with the cycle and into PCT? Should it ever be run through the whole cycle?
Thank you

Last edited:
Top Bottom