napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Your favorite BCAA?

Stateofmind

I'm interested to read about what you bros use and why. Seems to be a huge range and prices out there. But I honestly never compared any and would like to stick to something.

I'm interested to read about what you bros use and why. Seems to be a huge range and prices out there. But I honestly never compared any and would like to stick to something.

tuna,chicken,eggs,fish. Eggwhites by the quart

I would rather spend the extra cash on quality food. You can get all bcaa you need if you eat good whole foods

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

There are in total 23 different amino acids, which are divided in two groups: The essential and the non-essential. Essential are the ones that must be in taken from nutrition and non-essential the ones that can be produced from the organism itself. The nine essentials are: Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine Methionine, Phenylalanine, Tryptophan, Valine, Glycine and the eleven non-essential: Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cysteine, Cystine, Glutamic Acid Glutamine, Threonine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine.
I use powerchews bcaas... they have been staples for me for many years

Do you feel you get enough solely from the foods you eat?

Yes I do not use any supps at all. I think of them as contrived,processed and usually BS.Too expensive and not proven, too much money being made selling stuff not proven to do anything. Whole food, fresh food.

I would rather spend the extra cash on quality food. You can get all bcaa you need if you eat good whole foods

And to think, Arnold ,big Lou, Serge, Sergio...did not even have whey! How did they do it without new super aminoX killer ab bcaa's????

Yes I do not use any supps at all. I think of them as contrived,processed and usually BS.Too expensive and not proven, too much money being made selling stuff not proven to do anything. Whole food, fresh food.

thats definitely 95% or more... i only use a few supps... there are a few out there that do work or do help but 95% or more are a waste... the unfortunate thing is some of these supps could be very good if they did half of what they should but with everyone competing to cut costs, reformulate this and that etc... they generally wind up short...

thats definitely 95% or more... i only use a few supps... there are a few out there that do work or do help but 95% or more are a waste... the unfortunate thing is some of these supps could be very good if they did half of what they should but with everyone competing to cut costs, reformulate this and that etc... they generally wind up short...

I think that the supp companies have the know how, but you are so right. There is huge profit and often times there is not enough of the effective ingredient in the product.Plus I do not like the fact that supp companies can get by without listing ingredients and how much.They are trending to something like this...proprietary ingredients-1000mgs. So they weaseled their way into saying.. hey what we have is super special and if we list the ingredients then we are giving away our hard earned secrets.
The bright and flashy packaging and colors just reminds me of pro wrestling...all hype, no real punches thrown.

We all agree that food is the ideal, but when I'm cutting I like to have everything I need to maintain what I worked hard for. I've been researching N2Guard and other liver support supps lately. I like to keep shit basic and simple to follow, good multi and bcaa and a protein supplement is all I ever took really. But I will absolutely use a product if there is benefit that exceeds my value to benefit metric.

Yes i agree with jake. I eat all fresh made foodthat i make so i know exactly whats going in it. But i do like my alpha amino drink in the am it has glutamine in it also. And helps w not starting to eat till the later morning hours.

PHURIOUS

I personally do not buy BCAA in powder form unless there is a buy one get one free sale. I usually prefer chewable bcaas like Power Chews to treat little bit to my sweet tooth.

I agree that you should be getting all you can from whole food sources, and that should be your primary source for everything. However, I think certain supplements like whey protein and BCAAS have their place. I implement both of them. I use BCAAs intra workout while breaking down the muscle during rigorous training, to keep protein synthesis going.....and whey protein post workout for its incredible absorption rate.

My BCAA of choice is Recoverpro from AI sports nutrition. It's extremely affordable at 40$ for a 125 serving tub. It's also a 4:1 ratio with higher Luecine content and the taste is awesome. It's been my go to for a good 5 years now

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I agree that you should be getting all you can from whole food sources, and that should be your primary source for everything. However, I think certain supplements like whey protein and BCAAS have their place. I implement both of them. I use BCAAs intra workout while breaking down the muscle during rigorous training, to keep protein synthesis going.....and whey protein post workout for its incredible absorption rate.

My BCAA of choice is Recoverpro from AI sports nutrition. It's extremely affordable at 40$ for a 125 serving tub. It's also a 4:1 ratio with higher Luecine content and the taste is awesome. It's been my go to for a good 5 years now

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks Rick, I love that it is a great value. 125 servings for the same price as 30 servings on most. I can see the chewables being good too, I sometimes get that over full on water feeling when training and it does effect me sometimes. Yall know, that waterlogged gut feeling.

And to think, Arnold ,big Lou, Serge, Sergio...did not even have whey! How did they do it without new super aminoX killer ab bcaa's????
Yup the billion $ supplement industry convincing everyone they need to depend on their powder or pills

I use bcaas intra workout only because I cannot train with food in my stomache last meal 2 hours preworkout so it can digest then I sip on bcaas during training afterwords a shake then back too foods

Top Bottom