napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Your favorite AI and why ?

Junior P

Tell me your favorite AI and why ? Even your dosages. Trying to break out of my old school Serms Nolva ways. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've only used Aromasin. Gets the job done and never had any issues.

BTW Nolvadex is not an AI it's a SERM.

12.5mg per 100-150mg of Test.

I've only used Aromasin. Gets the job done and never had any issues.

BTW Nolvadex is not an AI it's a SERM.

12.5mg per 100-150mg of Test.
When your right your right . Hopefully people will get what I meant. Thanks for your reply. Nips have been a tad puffy.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor it will lower estrogen and prevent rebound permanently. Nolvadex only blocks estrogen it doesn't lower it. When you come off Nolvadex your estrogen can rise again.

everyone is different on how they run it and what they prefer... im more estrogen prone than others but my dosing changes dependent upon the compounds, doses, etc... you are going to get so many different answers here... obviously being more estrogen prone i prefer aromasin

Aromasin is better in my opinion especially for pct and avoiding rebound gyno. I personally use arimidex, its much cheaper and i do perfectly fine on it.

I had labs once by my Dr and my estrogen was 96. I took 1 mg of Anastrazole, bought my own labs from privateMD a day after and my estrogen was 31.

Aromasin is superior in my opinion for most people. It's a suicidal inhibitor and lipid friendly, and lowers shbg. It's also stronger than arimadex.

I will say that for people like me, that have a very high tolerance for estrogen and are not remotely estrogen prone, I really have to watch my dosing with aromasin. I can crash it quick if I'm not dosing carefully. I have to use the mentality less is more for my own use

everyone is different on what they need... some people find aromasin to be too strong because they are just not very estrogen prone while others may be extremely prone and arimidex does nothing for them... you just have to determine your sensitivity levels and go from there

Top Bottom