napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

young gyno

syamers

Hey Dylan

My 11 year old son has man boobs.

Can it be a serious health issue?

What are the symptoms?

I've watched one of your vids about it but i want to know your thoughts for 11 year old boys.

Because his mother and I are no longer together it"s hard for me to.contact him.

Thanks for your vids bro.You seem like a genuine honest person who cares.

Hey man welcome. You need to talk to a doc. Not a bunch of bodybuilders. This is your son.
We can tell you that there isn’t major health concerns, but it can be a hit on his self esteem.
I mean it can get to the point where only surgery can fix it. And that can always be a major concern.

He's still young and hasn't gone through puberty yet so things may change. Is he overweight? If you're really concerned the best thing to do is encourage your ex wife to take him to a doctor.

hes so young brother... im not the person to talk to about this... is he overweight? a lot of times kids that age just have baby fat to shed... if not, then its something for a doctor, not for me or anyone else on the internet to determine...

I had this when I was growing up, too. I was overweight. Puberty made me shed a lot of fat but I still had a predisposition to store fat in that area. I still do, to a point, but only at higher BF%. There are no immediate health concerns that come as a result of having this unless it is a by-product of his being overweight in general. If you can, I'd encourage him to partake in an active lifestyle.

Most likely a dietary issue brother if hes 11. The doctor advice is a solid solid recommendation! Bro science is awesome man, but for an 11 year old I'd hit up the pediatrician and the dietician and see what's what.

Top Bottom