napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Young guy needs help

foxedovs

Hey Dylan,

Just discovered your videos today Monday-Feb 5th, I am 21 years old and started a Test-C cycle on Sunday-Feb 4th. One injection of 300mg and took 12.5 mg aromasin. I started the cycle with friends with little to no knowledge on how everything works. I watched your videos today and now know I shouldn't do it at my age. I want to stop, what do you recommend I do after just one pin? I have tons of nolvadex on hand, do I need to do any PCT or anything after just one injection? I have notice my testicles slightly ache. And are SARMS okay for someone 21 years of age?

you can just stop and you will be just fine but STOP NOW!

yes sarms are completely fine at your age...

Hey Dylan,

Just discovered your videos today Monday-Feb 5th, I am 21 years old and started a Test-C cycle on Sunday-Feb 4th. One injection of 300mg and took 12.5 mg aromasin. I started the cycle with friends with little to no knowledge on how everything works. I watched your videos today and now know I shouldn't do it at my age. I want to stop, what do you recommend I do after just one pin? I have tons of nolvadex on hand, do I need to do any PCT or anything after just one injection? I have notice my testicles slightly ache. And are SARMS okay for someone 21 years of age?

I agree with Dylan. Stop now and look into sarms

Hey Dylan,

Your fine, you’ve done one injection so suppression hasn’t occurred but you need to drop this entire cycle before you face consequences. Sarms are your go to bro at 21

You'll be fine man. It's just a good thing you found the videos and the sense to stop when you did

Ha usually the young guy on these post is like I'm pinning no matter what middle finger to you guys it's refreshing to see that one actually realized his mistake in starting gear to early and wanting to stop imedietly lol good call man you won't be disappoint with sarms

Just wait a few more years bro.... The longer the better. Don't fuck your shit up.

Top Bottom