napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

You're the man. Advise please.

tanerdkot

Hey Dylan,

First off, you're the man. Thank you, thank you for all the content you put out on a routine basis. It's so helpful. I've literally watched every video multiple times.

While I try to comprehend and remember everything I hear and read, even after 3 years of nightly research I still don't consider myself totally fluent and definitely not anywhere near as first hand experienced as some. So please forgive any ignorance I have while trying to learn this ever evolving science.

I'm writing because I'm hoping you can take a look at my cycle and offer some input.

First off my goals.
I want to put on as much lean muscle size as possible, while staying or getting a small touch leaner if able. Going for that athstetic fitness model look.

Stats.
I'm 36 years old and 6'0 and hover between 195 and 212 depending cycle and diet. I'm not positive but guessing about 13 to 15% body fat. No love handles but barely visable abs. I've been training for 4 years and have been on gear 1.5 years. Probably about 4 cycles with cruise dose inbetween.

Training.
Push, pull, legs
5 to 6 days a week. Take an extra rest day if I feel I need it.
1 push, pull, legs for strength. 1 push, pull, legs for hypertrophy per week.

Macros.
Lean bulk macros
3k to 3300 cals a day depending on training.
50% Carbs
30% protein
20% fat
Oats, rice, potatoes, veggies, nuts, fish, steak, chicken, whey, ECT.

Cycle info.

Cruise.
I've been on self administered TRT (GP test cyp) for 1.5 years at 200 mg injected once a week. I feel good on it as far as I can tell. No AI.

Blast.
I do this cycle 2x per year and cruise in between.

weeks 1 - 6
GP dbol 30 mg a day split am/pm
GP Test cyp 250 week split (125 (1/2ml) sun, 125 (1/2ml) weds)
GP Tren E 500 week split (250(1.3ml) sun, 250 (1.3ml) weds)
GP aromasin 12.5 EOD
liv -52 2 am/ 2 pm
GP proviron 50mg am/ 50mg pm
cabaser .5 sun / .5 weds / .5 friday (at night)
cycle assist 3 am 3 pm

weeks 7 - 12
GP Test cyp 250 week split (125 (1/2ml) sun, 125 (1/2ml) weds)
GP Tren E 500 week split (250 (1.3ml) sun, 250 (1.3ml) weds)
GP Winstrol 50 mg split (30 am, 20 pm)
GP aromasin 12.5 EOD
liv -52 2 am/ 2 pm
cabaser .5 sun / .5 weds / .5 friday (at night)
Cycle assist 3 am 3 pm

weeks 12 - 14
GP Test cyp 250 week split (150 (2/3ml) sun, 150 (2/3ml) weds)
No more Tren
GP aromasin 12.5 E3D
liv -52 2 am/ 2 pm
cabaser .5 sun / .5 weds (at night)

week 15+
Cruise on TRT at 200 ml GP test cyp a week. No PCT needed.

I don't like injecting and that's why I go long ethster.
I run the low test / high tren mix because sides have been really low for me that way. Just a little night sweats and loss of cardio. Nothing too bad. But I haven't personally tried a 50 50 mix like you suggest just because I started high/ low and it seemed to work.

I love this cycle and see good 10 to 15 lb lean gains on it each cycle, look visibly athstetic and feel amazing. Strong and very full. Problem is I lose half the weight I put on within 8 weeks off cycle while training and diet are the same.

I tried adrol once and liked it in the gym, but was way too lethargic outside of the gym.

I have been a little gyno sensitive in the past when I upped dbol to 60 mg a day and that's why I stay at 30 now and run the aromasin EOD vs E3D.

I know my bf is a little high for the winny I'm just trying to clean up at the end and lock in / harden up my gains.

Questions:
- thoughts?

- should I be running the proviron or is it a waste with where I'm at and what I'm doing?

- Is there some other long ethster I should consider mixing in? Can I mix it in the same injection with the test?

Just trying to see if there's something I can do to either lock in my gains more from the cycle or add to the cycle to make it better / put on more lean size.

Thank you!

I'm a big believer in sticking with something that works for you.

Couple of observations/questions;

Personally I'm not a big fan of self-medicating. What made you decide to self medicate?

Why no AI?

There's something not right if you're losing half of your games after each cycle.

Personally I'm not a big fan of self-medicating. What made you decide to self medicate?

Why no AI?

There's something not right if you're losing half of your games after each cycle.
Please read and respond to all of this. EZ covered what I was also going to ask

If you are losing that many gains then it sounds like you are putting too much weight on. You are likely adding and losing water weight. I would focus much more on adding quality lean mass. Nothing wrong with only adding 2lbs on a cycle if it is pure muscle. I hate the idea of adding 15lbs just to lose 10 right away. That puts a lot of strain on your organs.

If you are losing that many gains then it sounds like you are putting too much weight on. You are likely adding and losing water weight. I would focus much more on adding quality lean mass. Nothing wrong with only adding 2lbs on a cycle if it is pure muscle. I hate the idea of adding 15lbs just to lose 10 right away. That puts a lot of strain on your organs.
Well said bro. I'll never understand the guys that just add stupid weight on cycle and go total bulk mode. It's not like it's real muscle and it just causes a big yo yo mess to clean up afterwards

i dont see the purpose in running tren e for 6 weeks when its a long ester and i also dont know why you dont run it alongside dbol if you are going to use dbol which is clearly adding water weight to you or you would not be fluctuating weight that much... it honestly renders your blast rather pointless because its not quality muscle gain... proviron is great on any cycle, its not a waste... i would switch out dbol here and use tbol because you are not keeping anything... primo or eq would be another option to add

I only run no AI while cruising on a low dose of test intended to bring me into a normal level. I feel good and have no signs of high estrogen. So no need for an AI if not needed.

I do of course, as noted, run AI on cycle.

Agreed that I dont like losing so much weight after cycle. That is in fact why I'm asking for help.

Why no AI?

I put on about 10 to 15 lbs per cycle. Which sounds quite common. Of course my goal is not to put on weight, indeed it's absolutely to add quality lean muscle. I agree its likely mostly water that is unintentionally added and lost. My diet, cals, and macros isnt crazy high and dbol dose is relatively low... so I'm not intentionally adding weight. I 100% agree that adding weight just to loose it is a horrible idea... hence my request for help.

i dont see the purpose in running tren e for 6 weeks when its a long ester and i also dont know why you dont run it alongside dbol if you are going to use dbol which is clearly adding water weight to you or you would not be fluctuating weight that much... it honestly renders your blast rather pointless because its not quality muscle gain... proviron is great on any cycle, its not a waste... i would switch out dbol here and use tbol because you are not keeping anything... primo or eq would be another option to add

I'm actually running Tren E for the 12 weeks listed, not 6.

I run dbol because I absolutely love the feeling it gives me. Strong, insane pumps, full, strong desire to lift, euphoric and God like. I tried tbol once and the feeling just didn't compare. I do run the dbol and test at low dose to try to keep water relatively down.

Anyone have any thoughts on the going on & off with the AI causing water gain?

Anytime you cycle nitrogen retention and glycogen saturation within the muscle cells increase. That adds weight to the scale. Tgis can and will happen even when estrogen is controlled. It's more pronounced in some people more than others and also is directly dependant on carb load, etc

run whatever you want man... i just know you are not keeping gains and just yo yo ing up and down which is not healthy at all

Top Bottom