napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

You know you got a problem when you stare at USPS website all day.

gear therapist

I need therapy or something cause I got ROBO coming tomorrow and Im well aware it wont get hear till tomorrow but I keep checking USPS website tracking as if its magically gonna hop two cities over and make it magically to my door. Guess this is what happens when a former naps user wants a taste of real gear. Dam im not impatient in nature but the wait is killing me.

LMFAO... you know what though, sometimes shit comes early.. .i had an nba jersey i ordered come early today... i know how it feels... you are not crazy, just anxious!

I was earlier in my head saying, Alabama is only 2 hrs away, what if I just show up and tell them to get off their mandated 4 hr union break and give me my juice. Im sure that would of went well for me.

My robo order showed up before I even got a tracking number! Talk about exited!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pharma Lady sent my tracking number today and my package had already cleared customs. That's what I'm talking about.

You guys need to step up your game. Get an account with USPS and get the "Informed Delivery" app. I know packages are coming before I'm even sent a tracking #. It also shows you scans of your mail being delivered that day.

Last edited:
Lol I feel you, I'll turn off my alarm in the morning and the first thing I do is check the tracking to see if Santa magically moved it across the country overnight

Use the syringe that came with it or a dropper from a sarms bottle! I used a dropper from an old sarms bottle cause the measurements are ingrained in the dropper and won't fade.

Top Bottom