napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

You have to see this to believe it...

Well does anyone know the exercise to get soft nipples that sway when you stand in front of an air conditioner vent?!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yeah ^^^ I've spent thousand of hours prepping for the Mr olympia so let me go riDE a horse a few weeks before because horses aren't thousand pound animals that I've somehow trained to obey me and if they ever decided to turn on me, could ultra-fuck-me-up

Can we just acknowledge that horses are really fucking dumb. If I was a horse I'd buck e ery motherfucker off me and stomp their face in just cause I could

Yea bro. I grew up riding horses and rodeos. I have been thrown, kicked, stomped and bitten by the hard headed Fux.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was raised on horse farms and it's amazing they don't just rise up and take over the farm and rape all the riders.

Stupid as shit...wtf did I just watch. I'll never get that 3 minutes back

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Yesh. Thanks for bringing my focus back big biZ.... not one of your better shares imo 44. I feel like I'm dumber having watched that now

I was raised on horse farms and it's amazing they don't just rise up and take over the farm and rape all the riders.
Haha we are all lucky horse rebellions are kept to a minimum. Death by horse dick is no way an honorable man should die.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I just lost a few minutes of my life watching this that'll I'll never get back.

WTF did I just see!!?? I always think Rich looks terrible. Rich and Lloyds butt baby dancing with synthol. Dear gwad no!!! Just no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom