napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Yohimbe, Experiences Brand Recommendations and Dosages

The_Gat5

Has anyone had successful experience with Yohimbe? Someone recommended it for cutting, but I'm skeptical.
I did a basic google search but I feel like most of what is online is BS, all the threads on here about it are older.

So if you have used it let me know what brand and dosage you ran.

My personal experience with it, and I used a great brand (PrimaForce) is that Yohimbine is great at giving you the impression it's doing something. I took it fasted after I woke up, 20 min before cardio in various doses for a month, went off it for a month, diet unaltered.

The only difference I noticed was on Yohimbine I got more palpitations & veins popping up in my forehead when I was doing HIIT or intense cardio. I got more results by dropping 200kcal/day, to be honest.

But maybe some would say I had to take more for it to work.

When it comes to dosing i use 0,2 mg * kg (of my weigh) tops .... I start at 10 mg (5 mg morning 5 mg before cardio)...
I stack every dose of it with caffeine (200 mg) Alcar (1,5 gr) and Green Tea (500 mg) ... my brand of choice is primaforce...
By far the best fatburner in my opinion when it comes to legal substances ...
Yohimbine makes your heart pumping fast...that's for sure....
Wouldn't ran it for more than 4-5 weeks ... after that i always take a break from stimulants

When stacked it really shines from my experience at least.... overall i believe it to be a great product...

I bet it does work better stacked, but do you know any compound that doesn't? At any case, the reason I sample compounds solo, is to take a gander at their side effects, and it may just be me - but even if it were a bit more effective, I didn't enjoy the heart palpitations enough to do that over eating slightly less calories.

Having said that, maybe others don't experience the side effects the same way.

I know what you mean... it really increases your heart rate at first and it partly gave me headaches but only for the first 4-5 days...
I believe it works in synergy with caffeine so stacking at least those two from my experience is the least you wanna stack...
And many compounds stacked don't really work..... caffeine and creatine, creatine and glutamine, prohormones with anything that will get your heart pumping etc...

I know what you mean... it really increases your heart rate at first and it partly gave me headaches but only for the first 4-5 days...
I believe it works in synergy with caffeine so stacking at least those two from my experience is the least you wanna stack...
And many compounds stacked don't really work..... caffeine and creatine, creatine and glutamine, prohormones with anything that will get your heart pumping etc...

You know what? I have like 2 tubes of Yohimbine left (I didn't use them) and some caffeine. I'll stack 'em together for the next 7 days and see if it's significant. Since my diet is tight and my training would remain unaltered, I would notice even the slightest change.

I'll take your advice on this and go on a ride to check out this stack, see if there's something of note to it.

You know what? I have like 2 tubes of Yohimbine left (I didn't use them) and some caffeine. I'll stack 'em together for the next 7 days and see if it's significant. Since my diet is tight and my training would remain unaltered, I would notice even the slightest change.

I'll take your advice on this and go on a ride to check out this stack, see if there's something of note to it.

If you've been off stimulants long enough you'll do great... just adjust the dosage (I always split it in two parts with 200 mg caffeine each)... when it comes to cardio and burning fat it's the best legal stuff i can think off.... don't think there is anything stronger supplement-wise than this...
But if you're from Canada then you have there ephedrine which makes yohimbine look like kids stuff....

If you've been off stimulants long enough you'll do great... just adjust the dosage (I always split it in two parts with 200 mg caffeine each)... when it comes to cardio and burning fat it's the best legal stuff i can think off.... don't think there is anything stronger supplement-wise than this...
But if you're from Canada then you have there ephedrine which makes yohimbine look like kids stuff....

I don't do stimulants, so it would have maximal efficacy. The only stimulant I do is not fucking for a few days, gets me stimmed out of my skull.

Either way not a fan of ephedrine, and yes, we got it legit here; Doesn't make it any better of an idea lol

Top Bottom