napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

YK11 review

D3sTiny

I have been seeing this new SARM pop up on website sites, YK11. This sarms forum is the go-to place for such info so thought I'd ask, what's the buzz guys?

My favorite sarms are GW and Ostarine I get everything I want from the combo I don't use any other ones.

YK11 is a DHT variante that is metabolised to follistatin, a peptide that decreases the activity of the alel mtn1 and mtn2.Those are parts in the DNA that become more active with age, but are also very active in young exomorph people.

What does normally your body, because mtn1 &mtn2 are active:
muscle is needed in our race (homo sapiens, other races like neanderthal died out) to move, and as our body hasn't changed the last 30 000 years much, regarding metabolism and endocrine system. So muscle helps for searching food.BUt it burns calories.Fat allows to be alive without constantly shoving food into your face (you won't i.e. in your sleep, though you don't eat in your sleep. MTN tries to decrease your muscles, and increase fat (your brain is mostly fat, you need fat)Becoming old 30 000 years ago ment your articulations had been "used", so despite muscle you move slower and find less often food.So it's better to have more fat.MTN also plays a role in collagen-production (like you joints).So decreasing but not eliminating is interesting.Than it is also an DHT, and gives a feed back to the brain how active your balls are.So any Testosterone, ans Dihydrotestosteron added t your body makes you balls shrink if you don't to cycle support.

Top Bottom