napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

YK11, GW, TBOL log Sarms.Forsale

Slyder

So here goes the next cycle.
I?m going wait on posting my stats till next week. I had a cheat night tonight before I start my stack.
I tore up some Huddle house. ( my father in-law use to go there in Georgia every day. He always took my kids and it was great memories. He died a few years back. So they opened one here and my grown kids wanted to go back for sake of memories.
It was worth it.
Ok back to the log.. I won a contest from OSGear. The product I choose was Turinabol made by Alpha Pharma.
Ordering was easy and shipping went with out a hitch. Their rep here was very helpful. Packaging showed this is for sure not UG lab junk. I am going to run it in the beginning of the cycle.
Shout out to OSGear!!! Thanks
Then comes along Sarms.forsale
From them I purchased 4 bottles of YK11 and 3 bottles of GW50156.
Again the packaging is incredible. Sounds silly but even the bottles, droppers and labels are high end. You can tell little details matter.
Shipping was ridicules fast. Ordered on a Saturday and received 2 days later on Monday. Their rep here was very helpful. On their web they have ability to chat email etc.. to someone. I used it, and again very helpful and fast.
I am running 12weeks then no PCT since I am on TRT.
I have been on TRT for couple years and do blood work regularly.
I am a bit of a freak Cause I have to run a higher TRT dose to just get a 700 reading. They give me 250 per week. Again we watch my bloods closely and so far zero issues. No AI has been needed.They had me at 800 -900 levels but we decided to lower dosage and 700 level is working better. By body just eats the test cyp up like candy.
Cycle will be
Days 1-10 Tbol 40mg per day
Days 11-42 Tbol 50 mg per day
Week 1-12 gw50156 20mg daily
Week 1-8 YK11 10 mg daily (split)
Week 9-12 YK11 20mg daily if it?s going well at 10

I also have SR9009. I?m not sure if I am going to add it to this cycle or hold it for next one.
Never used YK11 or SR9009. I Like to run a controlled experiment. So I don?t like trying multiple new things if possible. This way when I feel something good or bad I know what is causing it..
I will try and give a weekly update and a final opinion. Along the way I will take readings and post them of my progress.
I use an ?inbody? machine to monitor my stats. It gives me weight, body fat %, and skeletal muscle mass. I try to use the same machine at the same time once a week.
This gives me a fairly accurate progress report..
So keep up, I am hoping to kill it!

Last edited:
So far only taken two doses.
Can?t say I feel a lot different, and I did not expect to just yet. However today?s work out went great until it hurt. I was actually pushing weight at a great rate. Went a little too hard and shoulder pain arrived. I pushed through as much as possible.
Gonna give the right shoulder a break for couple days.
Muscles felt like they pumped up with ease. I hit the triceps and biceps a little at the end to check out that feeling.
Veins always show on me but they looked fuller during the set.
Of course could be all in my head, but who cares! I liked it. Gotta love yourself in a gym mirror. They are better than circus mirrors!!!

So here goes the next cycle.
I?m going wait on posting my stats till next week. I had a cheat night tonight before I start my stack.
I tore up some Huddle house. ( my father in-law use to go there in Georgia every day. He always took my kids and it was great memories. He died a few years back. So they opened one here and my grown kids wanted to go back for sake of memories.
It was worth it.
Ok back to the log.. I won a contest from OSGear. The product I choose was Turinabol made by Alpha Pharma.
Ordering was easy and shipping went with out a hitch. Their rep here was very helpful. Packaging showed this is for sure not UG lab junk. I am going to run it in the beginning of the cycle.
Shout out to OSGear!!! Thanks
Then comes along Sarms.forsale
From them I purchased 4 bottles of YK11 and 3 bottles of GW50156.
Again the packaging is incredible. Sounds silly but even the bottles, droppers and labels are high end. You can tell little details matter.
Shipping was ridicules fast. Ordered on a Saturday and received 2 days later on Monday. Their rep here was very helpful. On their web they have ability to chat email etc.. to someone. I used it, and again very helpful and fast.
I am running 12weeks then no PCT since I am on TRT.
I have been on TRT for couple years and do blood work regularly.
I am a bit of a freak Cause I have to run a higher TRT dose to just get a 700 reading. They give me 250 per week. Again we watch my bloods closely and so far zero issues. No AI has been needed.They had me at 800 -900 levels but we decided to lower dosage and 700 level is working better. By body just eats the test cyp up like candy.
Cycle will be
Days 1-10 Tbol 40mg per day
Days 11-42 Tbol 50 mg per day
Week 1-12 gw50156 20mg daily
Week 1-8 YK11 10 mg daily
Week 9-12 YK11 20mg daily if it?s going well at 10

I also have SR9009. I?m not sure if I am going to add it to this cycle or hold it for next one.
Never used YK11 or SR9009. I Like to run a controlled experiment. So I don?t like trying multiple new things if possible. This way when I feel something good or bad I know what is causing it..
I will try and give a weekly update and a final opinion. Along the way I will take readings and post them of my progress.
I use an ?inbody? machine to monitor my stats. It gives me weight, body fat %, and skeletal muscle mass. I try to use the same machine at the same time once a week.
This gives me a fairly accurate progress report..
So keep up, I am hoping to kill it!

Try being on 450mg/wk (10ml every 30 days) to keep your blood levels at 800. My doctor seems to enjoy the rarity and increased a little whenever I went in to see what dose would get me to 800. I stopped her at the current dose cause the estrogen conversion wasn?t fun (SHBG is 7) and I didn?t want to take an AI. I get the weirdest looks from the pharmacists when picking up my subscription every month.

Try being on 450mg/wk (10ml every 30 days) to keep your blood levels at 800. My doctor seems to enjoy the rarity and increased a little whenever I went in to see what dose would get me to 800. I stopped her at the current dose cause the estrogen conversion wasn?t fun (SHBG is 7) and I didn?t want to take an AI. I get the weirdest looks from the pharmacists when picking up my subscription every month.
I wish more would understand this logic, that people metabolize test at different rates. I see a lot of people get flamed for running 200mg of test for TRT. Some people need that to get in range. I have never seen anyone need quite this dose, but I do have a friend that needs 300mg to see 700 to 750 yest levels. It's a rare thing but I do understand it completely.

That's why we have endocrinologists. Otherwise everybody would be prescribed the same dose. It doesnt work that way

I wish more would understand this logic, that people metabolize test at different rates. I see a lot of people get flamed for running 200mg of test for TRT. Some people need that to get in range. I have never seen anyone need quite this dose, but I do have a friend that needs 300mg to see 700 to 750 yest levels. It's a rare thing but I do understand it completely.

That's why we have endocrinologists. Otherwise everybody would be prescribed the same dose. It doesnt work that way

I?ve had endos tell me different drug metabolisms is made up or they?ve never heard of it, or they treat everyone the same. I finally found one that treats the frustrated outliers.

They had me a little higher at 280 every week. My numbers were more like 850 then. I ran there for awhile.
The blood work was still coming in good.
And still no AI.
However I started to get itchy nips and week talked and backed it down to 250 and all seems better.
I did mention to them that I was concerned about how high the dose was. They said they do not get concerned at that dose cause their max dose is 325.
I also wonder if it has to do with quality, potency, or manufacturer of the test.

Here are my starting stats using an ?in body ? machine
53 yrs
6? tall
190 lbs
10% bf
97 lb smm .

I?ve been Messing around with fast absorbing carbs (powder)
Not sure if that?s the cause but I have actually put on a few % bf. Normally run 7-8%.
I have been trying to add muscle so I?ve been eating more. Still doing 40%carbs, 40% protein and 20% fat.
I was not counting the powder carbs. I have been at 3000 calories. Gonna cut out the powder carbs for now and see what happens. I know the one if been using is high in sugar.
I also don?t deduct anything for my exercise/ work out.

Taking more will make make you more monster like! ?Grunt-Grunt? !! Me do more juice, me get more jacked!!!!
Sorry I had to say that.
I am not sure the answer to that.
I am starting with 10mg split into 2 doses daily. I purchased a fourth bottle. My thought was. If all is going well I would up the dose for the last four weeks too 20 mg per day. I also plan to evaluate this cycle at end of week four and decide if I want to up it at that point. If so I would order another bottle.
I will say I am like most people. I?m am in the first week.I don?t see any physical changes to the body yet. This makes me want to up the dose right now. I should not be thinking this way, and I know it.
I say this cause we are all hoping that stuff happens over night. I have to remind my self, as we all do too be patient. Things will slowly start to happen. Also I, like most stare in the mirror every day. Small changes are hard to see.
Time will tell all. I remind my self this is a mental challenge as well as a physical one. Keeping my mind right and in the game is important. ?Slow and steady wins the race?. I need to stay focused, consistent and dedicated!!!!

Top Bottom