napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

YK11 Fully Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Great info as usual brother. I ran sarms.forsale YK-11 a few months back in the spring and loved it. I am glad this info is getting out there again because this is still a relatively new product to some people. Great to know we can get legit stuff from S4S too. So much fake out there.

Great info as usual brother. I ran sarms.forsale YK-11 a few months back in the spring and loved it. I am glad this info is getting out there again because this is still a relatively new product to some people. Great to know we can get legit stuff from S4S too. So much fake out there.
absolutely bro, i knew when you tried it you would love it... it was just a bitch to get quality in the past...

Your opinion on YK11 on cruise cycle? Ex: after a blast and cruising for 12 weeks. Let it alone and let your receptors clear out and reset or use it while back on trt dose? Thanks for the info as usual!

Your opinion on YK11 on cruise cycle? Ex: after a blast and cruising for 12 weeks. Let it alone and let your receptors clear out and reset or use it while back on trt dose? Thanks for the info as usual!
perfect for cruising bro... absolutely

Top Bottom