napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

YK11 Facts Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Love this compound. Check out my log if you are interested in the effects. I will definitely run it in the future and play with different doses.

very nice explanation here on YK. a compound that is very very new to the scene for us

Hi Dylan could you help me with what dosages I should be taking yk11 I?ve just purchased with rad and mk2866 . I?m a new user instruction don?t come with product I was told to look on here I?ll find the info I require . Look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks Alex

There was another post on this substance a while back. Peaked my interest so I dove in. Ran with GW and can say my strength shot up and gained muscle during my training faster than normal.

Hi Dylan could you help me with what dosages I should be taking yk11 I?ve just purchased with rad and mk2866 . I?m a new user instruction don?t come with product I was told to look on here I?ll find the info I require . Look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks Alex
10 mg per day split doses of 5 mg 6-8 hours apart.. you should always ask BEFORE you buy though bro

Top Bottom