napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

YK11 cycle

Aussymatt

After much consideration i'm currently running a YK11 cycle . I was gonna run it solely but have incorporated MK2866 with it. I wont be exceeding 10mg daily period and i've been dosing 5mg split about 6 hrs apart. 7am and 1pm. I'm running DG Organ support alongside it and I was considering running a small dose of Test with it to counter suppression but decided against it for 2 reasons . One I haven't gone the AAS route yet and two I've done pre and will be doing mid and post bloods so I know whats going on. I have ran MK2866 before from the same source and did bloods for that cycle so I know what to expect from it . YK11 is stepping into new territory for me. Ill keep you guys updated weekly with how its going . Training will be heavy and intense . Diet is around 3700 calories and clean. Looking forward to the results and will document and sides etc I may get.

I was planning 12 weeks as with most other sarms but we will see what mid bloods say.... Yes after watching Dylan's video on YK11 i'm looking for changes in liver enzymes (ALT) The suppression is secondary to that. I will run a FULL PCT most likely with this not just a mini. Thoughts.......

So mid way through week 2 . Some impressive strength gains and muscle hardness noticed already. Bench really had flattened out abit last couple of months but last 2 chest workouts broke through no problems . Not sure if its a mind thing or the peds but either way progress. BF is sitting high 12% and i'm trying to add a few pounds without too much fat gain. So far everything feels good. Got my first bloods for liver at week 6 .

me 27 dec 18.jpg

Thanks for sharing... Interested in seeing your liver enzymes at week 6.

just about 4 weeks in. Defiantly the YK11 is kicking in. Muscles much fuller looking and strength really has boomed. Watching the joints as the muscle defiantly wants to lift more but joints coping a bit of a hammering. Running organ support and a liver support (milk thistle based ) . Pics of today workout i'm pretty close to 90kg HEAVIST I've ever been for sure .
rsz_me_5_jan_2019.jpg

week 5 and i'm defiantly feeling the YK11. Strength increases in almost everything . Weight increase also. i'm the heaviest I've been to date. I must say I'm holding some water weight at present . My sodium intake has been a bit lapsed this cycle so maybe that is contributing to the water retention? I've also been eating non-stop so I have gained some fat but muscle gain far exceeds it at present. Bloods end of next week to see how this stuff has affected my levels.

S-23 has convinced me to never touch tren/winstrol. Depending on your results/bloodwork yk 11 might convince me to never touch dbol/drol/deca etc

S-23 has convinced me to never touch tren/winstrol. Depending on your results/bloodwork yk 11 might convince me to never touch dbol/drol/deca etc
s23 has zero long term studies done on it so i wouldnt convince yourself of that yet

You're right about the lack of info on long term sides , but short term sides vs reward is amazing .

Week 6 and thinking of doing some bloods this week . I need your guys opinion whether I should do bloods now. Got a doc appointment thursday (cycle complete end of this week) or wait till after PCT granted I was going to do a FULL PCT on YK11 however I only have pre cycle bloods to compare with so I don't know how this stuff has effected me yet so have no results to adjust PCT accordingly ......? Now back to the results . Body weight increase of over 9lbs granted in defiantly holding fluid , Strength is through the roof on pretty much everything. Back day today and I was like a man possessed! Biggest improvements i've seen in my traps, quads and back thickness.
Ill get more photos in the coming days
Me 22 jan 2019.jpg

Top Bottom