domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yk11

Yk11

I know Dylan made a video about this but I feel he only really talked about sr23. I read somewhere that yk11 has no suppression and was curious how true this is?

ive made a video focusing on yk11 and how bad it is and fuck no thats not true... bro, there's a reason that there are so many issues with it... you dont even know what you are actually getting... thats completely untrue...

A video was done on this bro. Check it out

https://youtu.be/lk7hVO-4Vvg

YK11 works. Period. Week 1 at 20mg per day i gained 1.5lbs. Week 2 I gained 2 lbs. Ive just checked in this week with a 3 .2 lb weight gain and a skinnier waist. I stack it with RAD 140 because John Doe bodybuilding wrote a rave review on this stack and I personally trust the guy. So guys who dont believe in 15lb gains over 6-8 weeks are limiting themselves. Only downside is the expense. But my source is clearly legit. People spend too much time researching and putting themselves off and they gain nothing as a result. Just freakin act!

Lol, bro u can use all the sarms on the market at once and you're not gona gain 15 lbs n 6 weeks. Steroids can't even do that

Oh stop... I just put 3 pounds in an hour. Love that chicken and rice!

Quote Originally Posted by JonTec28 View Post
    YK11 works. Period. Week 1 at 20mg per day i gained 1.5lbs. Week 2 I gained 2 lbs. Ive just checked in this week with a 3 .2 lb weight gain and a skinnier waist. I stack it with RAD 140 because John Doe bodybuilding wrote a rave review on this stack and I personally trust the guy. So guys who dont believe in 15lb gains over 6-8 weeks are limiting themselves. Only downside is the expense. But my source is clearly legit. People spend too much time researching and putting themselves off and they gain nothing as a result. Just freakin act!
    you my friend are as ignorant as they come... NO FUCKING SARM puts on that weight... ive been working with sarms before anyone even fucking heard of them... you are CLUELESS! stop making bull shit comments and keep using your prohormones and living in fantasy fuck land... SMFH... dont come in here and insult motherfuckers that KNOW the game... fucking ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by JonTec28 View Post
    Cool story bro. (Yawn).....

Not sure who you're trying to sell bullshit to, but the members here are smarter than that. Maybe you should go back to Joe blow bodybuilding

Nice first post by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by rickrock View Post
    cool story bro. (yawn).....

Not sure who you're trying to sell bullshit to, but the members here are smarter than that. Maybe you should go back to joe blow bodybuilding

nice first post by the way.
    lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like dbol possibly?