napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Yk11

Chico25

I know Dylan made a video about this but I feel he only really talked about sr23. I read somewhere that yk11 has no suppression and was curious how true this is?

ive made a video focusing on yk11 and how bad it is and fuck no thats not true... bro, there's a reason that there are so many issues with it... you dont even know what you are actually getting... thats completely untrue...

YK11 works. Period. Week 1 at 20mg per day i gained 1.5lbs. Week 2 I gained 2 lbs. Ive just checked in this week with a 3 .2 lb weight gain and a skinnier waist. I stack it with RAD 140 because John Doe bodybuilding wrote a rave review on this stack and I personally trust the guy. So guys who dont believe in 15lb gains over 6-8 weeks are limiting themselves. Only downside is the expense. But my source is clearly legit. People spend too much time researching and putting themselves off and they gain nothing as a result. Just freakin act!

Lol, bro u can use all the sarms on the market at once and you're not gona gain 15 lbs n 6 weeks. Steroids can't even do that

YK11 works. Period. Week 1 at 20mg per day i gained 1.5lbs. Week 2 I gained 2 lbs. Ive just checked in this week with a 3 .2 lb weight gain and a skinnier waist. I stack it with RAD 140 because John Doe bodybuilding wrote a rave review on this stack and I personally trust the guy. So guys who dont believe in 15lb gains over 6-8 weeks are limiting themselves. Only downside is the expense. But my source is clearly legit. People spend too much time researching and putting themselves off and they gain nothing as a result. Just freakin act!
you my friend are as ignorant as they come... NO FUCKING SARM puts on that weight... ive been working with sarms before anyone even fucking heard of them... you are CLUELESS! stop making bull shit comments and keep using your prohormones and living in fantasy fuck land... SMFH... dont come in here and insult motherfuckers that KNOW the game... fucking ridiculous...

Cool story bro. (Yawn).....

Not sure who you're trying to sell bullshit to, but the members here are smarter than that. Maybe you should go back to Joe blow bodybuilding

Nice first post by the way.

Guys
I genuinely wasn't trying to be a prick. And I definitely didn't mean to insult anyone's intelligence. I'm just amazed how well this stuff works. And I have no agenda. I've lifted on and off focusing on strength, making gains/losing gains for a few years but only started seriously doing bodybuilding with a trainer for the last 3 months so def a newb. I don't know if maybe that's why I've had such a big increase. My weight was going up natural at a lb per week with minimal fat gain. I started 3 weeks ago on the sarms and I've just looked back over my data. The first week I don't have a record but Week 2 was 174.6lbs and this week was 177.4lbs. My trainer asked if I'd eaten off plan which I had NOT. My waist measurement was less too. This is absolutely a genuine account. As a newb I guess I got a bit excited by this and assumed I'll get further increases along those lines. Is there any way I can post evidence, maybe of me on the scale ad photos if it helps? Either way, I apologise for any ignorance

That's a respectable reply, welcome to the forum.

Please, post any results you've logged and any pics you feel are relevant... thing is, if YK11 has been identified as a dangerous compound here, many won't share your opinion and you'll be cautioned to think of your health above all else. That's the way it works around here, health is top priority.

Guys
I genuinely wasn't trying to be a prick. And I definitely didn't mean to insult anyone's intelligence. I'm just amazed how well this stuff works. And I have no agenda. I've lifted on and off focusing on strength, making gains/losing gains for a few years but only started seriously doing bodybuilding with a trainer for the last 3 months so def a newb. I don't know if maybe that's why I've had such a big increase. My weight was going up natural at a lb per week with minimal fat gain. I started 3 weeks ago on the sarms and I've just looked back over my data. The first week I don't have a record but Week 2 was 174.6lbs and this week was 177.4lbs. My trainer asked if I'd eaten off plan which I had NOT. My waist measurement was less too. This is absolutely a genuine account. As a newb I guess I got a bit excited by this and assumed I'll get further increases along those lines. Is there any way I can post evidence, maybe of me on the scale ad photos if it helps? Either way, I apologise for any ignorance

Hey bro, we're all here to learn so no problem. You seem genuine to me.

YK11 is not something that is recommended here for many good reasons. There are plenty of other sarms that will help your performance but please be careful where you get them from.

Fake sarms are widespread

Hey bro, we're all here to learn so no problem. You seem genuine to me.

YK11 is not something that is recommended here for many good reasons. There are plenty of other sarms that will help your performance but please be careful where you get them from.

Fake sarms are widespread
i agree.. the thing is this... NO SARM is going to do that, put on that amount of size etc... let me share something i generally dont get into... the big factories, the REAL ONES, will not even sell yk11 raws because they dont want to lose customers... hence, they dont know what it actually is or what is being put in it... i have no clue what you are actually running but most reputable sarms companies wont sell it either because their suppliers wont even sell it... your results are ones that you get with dbol and sarms DO NOT put on that kind of size, thats laughable and im the biggest sarms advocate on the planet so for me to say that its laughable really says something... i just dont know what you are actually taking but you best take all the necessary precautions you would take with an ESTROGEN converting TOXIC steroid

Top Bottom