napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Yk-11 or what else to put on a quick 20 pounds

tafford56

Hey Dylan I like your videos but I am new to this whole science thing I’ve taking testosterone 200 cypionate before about seven years ago right now I’m 6 foot about 175 are usually walk around at you know 200 or 190 I just need a help to get back to that you know I’m 36 I feel like my testosterone levels are low on my sex drive isn’t there without going into too much detail looking to get something can you point me in the right direction do you think like 11 would be good for me or what or what other sign that you think would be good and then also on your website you’re saying that there’s a lot of fake out there can you can you guide me to a website that I can order from I’m trying to do this as soon as possible if you can get back to me if you can get back to me that be great as soon as possible would it be even better hey I appreciate your time keep making those videos are great I look forward to hearing from you.

Please post your full stats. You need to get blood work to see if you have low Testosterone. YK-11 is the farthest answer to your problems.

Weight
Bf%

Hey Dylan I like your videos but I am new to this whole science thing I’ve taking testosterone 200 cypionate before about seven years ago right now I’m 6 foot about 175 are usually walk around at you know 200 or 190 I just need a help to get back to that you know I’m 36 I feel like my testosterone levels are low on my sex drive isn’t there without going into too much detail looking to get something can you point me in the right direction do you think like 11 would be good for me or what or what other sign that you think would be good and then also on your website you’re saying that there’s a lot of fake out there can you can you guide me to a website that I can order from I’m trying to do this as soon as possible if you can get back to me if you can get back to me that be great as soon as possible would it be even better hey I appreciate your time keep making those videos are great I look forward to hearing from you.

No expert but there’s not a lot of research on yk it’s sketchy. Sarms aren’t gonnagive you 20 lbs ASAP nothing will. I think Rad and LGD or ostarine are good bulk sarms that are much more tested and safe. It’s important to be patient and train and eat right don’t worry about packing on 20 lbs super quick especially in your mid 30s... you should consider your health and well being over a quick fix. More tried and tested sarms would be a smarter route... best of luck.

you are not going to get a "quick 20 pounds" with sarms and if you did get it with steroids, it wouldnt be healthy or clean... thats not how this works... your diet is where it starts, so there are likely flaws there as well as your training needing to accommodate your goals... yk11 is not something i recommend... there are very little studies on it and you really dont know what you are getting yourself into...

here is a link for a sarms bulking stack for you so you can get started and go about this the RIGHT way... go for 7-10 lbs on this cycle and continue to move forward.. there's nothing "quick" about what your wanting, unless you want to cause yourself problems...

https://www.esarms.com/product/12-week-bulking-stack/

YK-11 is most effective when your body is resisting further growth. Taking it when you haven’t maxed out is a colossal waste, especially since the long term side effects are completely unknown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fast gains are lost just as fast as they came. Lean gains over time are more sustainable.

Fast gains are lost just as fast as they came. Lean gains over time are more sustainable.

True, but also adding quick gains are harsher on the body, so if you want to live to enjoy your gains, do the latter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom