napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

yk-11 question

ggdd

hi i saw a lot of bad thing recently on yk-11 like dylan posting this
why would you ever use yk11 bro? you need to watch my video on it asap.. its pure shit... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk7hVO-4Vvg&t=518s what are your goals and i can help you set up the proper cycle

i can't find your video and I am worried since I already took during 4 weeks yk11 and sr9009 together I wonder if it could have had a bad effect on me and i didn't run a pct/clomid after this

I finished this stack about 3 months ago and I have the impression to have less libido I do not know if it is the taking of this product that could have caused this.

so what you should i do now .... cause im about to start a 3sarms stack of rad 140/sr9009/gw

again sorry if my english is not A1
thank you for helping

unfortunately, that video is not available anymore but i will be making a new one... you need to get bloodwork so i can see what your situation is right now... without bloodwork, i cant tell you exactly what your issues could be

unfortunately, that video is not available anymore but i will be making a new one... you need to get bloodwork so i can see what your situation is right now... without bloodwork, i cant tell you exactly what your issues could be

with your experience taking yk11 for only 4 weeks can cause some problem?
ok but honestly i do not feel anything different just a slight drop in libido, but i did not make pct after my cycle...could that be the reason for my low libido.
and can I start my cycle of sarms of which I speak above.

sure it can because you dont even know what you are using... you can do whatever you want but you tell me? does that not sound pretty stupid to you not running a pct with yk11 first? come on man

with your experience taking yk11 for only 4 weeks can cause some problem?
ok but honestly i do not feel anything different just a slight drop in libido, but i did not make pct after my cycle...could that be the reason for my low libido.
and can I start my cycle of sarms of which I speak above.

Do blood work like Dylan says. Without that it's complete guesswork - a 'slight drop in libido' doesn't really mean very much at all. It could be just in your head it could be you are severely suppressed or something else altogether.

Top Bottom