napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

YK-11 Liver Enzymes Results

pwrbuilder13

1f686dd251d8343405dd7c380940a1d5.jpg

After 3 weeks of YK-11 from Pharmalady at 10mg a day. I ran along side with cardarine and sr9009. Muscle hardness is huge and the pumps are great. I really really love YK, the effects you start to feel after a week. I think that when combined with RAD-140 or other sarms it can shine. Doctor told me my AST levels were nothing to worry about and would stay around the same either way. What are your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been interested in giving yk11 a shot but have been waiting for more info and data. This helps.

I really enjoy YK-11 but experiment with other sarms before touching it. I personally thought it gave me the quick effect and results weren’t bad for a couple weeks only at 10mg. I wouldn’t go any higher like Dylan said in his videos. You don’t wanna screw around with your liver you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks about the same as a mild oral maybe less. It also needs to be considered you weren't on it for very long. Longer duration could cause further stress.

alt is normally 7-56 and i never see an average listing that high... yk11, as i stated in my video, needs supports when you run it because it will definitely elevate liver values

Very interesting . I'm also running Organ ST and a generic liver support with milk thistle. I'm running a 6 week YK11 cycle coming into week 5 atm . Interesting to see what my liver values will be at........

Top Bottom