napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

YK-11 dosage

warder9

Hey man first your awesome thanks for the videos, what is a good YK-11 dosage for sarms? 30 mg? Don’t trust anybody else to tell me haha

First off please provide your full stats and second we normally don't recommend YK-11. Its fairly unknown and the sides are defiantly stronger then most other sarms . I have personally ran it once and it did supress me pretty hard and it will effect your liver values so you need to be running a good organ support . There are plenty of other sarms that are tried and tested depending on your goals .

the best dosage honestly is no dose... i dont recommend it whatsoever... there are many better other sarms options for you to choose from

DO NOT run YK-11 without Testosterone. Treat it as an oral steroid.

Interesting. I read this article https://johndoebodybuilding.com/rad140-stacked-with-yk11/

On how rad 140 and yk11 are extremely effective together. I would think it would make sense because yk11 can make you “exceed” your genetic potential but I guess not? Would LGD be a better bulk option? That’s what I ordered but can still return it cuz I haven’t opened it yet. Would I need a Novadex PCT if I were to run the two together? Currently on 30 MG of rad. Thanks so much Dylan, I’ll probably purchase something from the store just to support ya lol.

there are no long term studies on yk11 bro... you really dont have any clue what you are actually getting or getting into.. there are so many mixed reviews/issues on it that you honestly cant really base anything on.. .i have zero comfort recommending it to you in any way

Alright for sure, thanks. LGD would be good to go with rad 140 right? And nolvadex 40 mg for 2 weeks then 20 mg for the last 2 weeks as PCT.. that’s what Greg Doucette from YouTube recommend.

heres the layout... you can get everything at esarms.com

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 10-20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the information, got the M1 MK off of esarms and told em you recommended it.. one last question- I read somewhere that you should squirt them in your mouth and then down them with juice.. I can just squirt it in water right? I’ve been under the assumption that’s completely fine and most people mix it with a juice or something.. you don’t actually have to straight squirt it in your mouth do you? Also, would you advise against RAD-140 at 30 MG with LGD? Apparently the dosage is 20-30 mg but I’m not sure how that works stacked with LGD, and the reasoning behind it. Thanks.

you just take them straight down... esarms doesnt have any negative taste at all... do not mix them with juice or anything else... you can use a chaser if you want but dont mix them...

Okay. The ones I’m using from proven peptides use Polyethylene glycol as a preserving agent so apparently it’s okay to mix with water or something. Sound right?

proven peptides is about as bad of a source as you can use... i would highly recommend stopping use of that shit because i really cant tell you exactly what you are taking

Top Bottom