napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Yk-11

i wouldnt know because i wouldnt touch finasteride if you paid me... im on 30 mg per day and my fucking hair is growing at a rapid rate... i know how my hair grows especially when i try to grow it out and its rapid fire for me right now... i noticed it within a few weeks how quickly its growing... i keep my hair pretty damn short and i have not had it cut in about 6 weeks or so and there's no way my hair should be close to as long as it is right now

YK11 is excellent for hair growth. Now I would not say its like finasteride or dutasteride however it can really enhance hair growth

Why on the finasteride? Oral use at least does sound unpleasant.

I haven?t used YK-11 before. I wanted to wait till there was more research into it and because prior opinion on this site was against using it.

My spouse is very interested in me getting hair loss reduced and reversed if possible. Minoxidil has been ineffective and recently found out why.

YK11 is excellent for hair growth. Now I would not say its like finasteride or dutasteride however it can really enhance hair growth

Finasteride is more a loss reduction action. Hgh, minoxidil, and YK-11 are growth enhancers. Obviously both types combined together would provide the best results.

Why on the finasteride? Oral use at least does sound unpleasant.

I haven?t used YK-11 before. I wanted to wait till there was more research into it and because prior opinion on this site was against using it.

My spouse is very interested in me getting hair loss reduced and reversed if possible. Minoxidil has been ineffective and recently found out why.

Finasteride blocks/inhibits your body from producing DHT. Read all the side effects and search Post Finasteride Syndriome. You wont want to take it, the guys experiencing this would gladly take a razor to their head than have ever messed with finasteride.

Finasteride blocks/inhibits your body from producing DHT. Read all the side effects and search Post Finasteride Syndriome. You wont want to take it, the guys experiencing this would gladly take a razor to their head than have ever messed with finasteride.

Have guys experienced the same effects with topical vs oral?

Oh wow. That?s like death to manhood.

al im going to say is post finasteride syndrome... it makes no difference the form .. i DO NOT need an education on finasteride either... ive been doing videos on it for years man

al im going to say is post finasteride syndrome... it makes no difference the form .. i DO NOT need an education on finasteride either... ive been doing videos on it for years man

Not trying to educate you. I?m trying to educate myself. Stuff like Yk11 isn?t plentiful on information on hair growth, which is why I came here.

Is there side effects of Yk11 beyond what we see with most steroids?

Oh wow. That?s like death to manhood.

Yea its like you would be better to spend the money for hair transplant surgery if yo are really concerned with hair loss. Its more expensive but you arent fucking with your bodys DHT.

Top Bottom