napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

XXX question?

Cwrose1

I seem to remember reading about this product helping us guys hold tents up for hours. I thought it was sarmsx but I didn't see it. Any help?

It is truly awesome stuff. I use it all the time and it works great for both preworkout and its original intended use.

Miss bizz.... love it!!! Ha

I'll be ordering this week. I also love sarmsx products top notch. I've run there sarms for multiple cycles and pct.

Haha miss bizz you crack me up!

Ya it is good stuff! Hell I use it as a pre workout for the gym now and then too =)

Miss bizz.... love it!!! Ha

I'll be ordering this week. I also love sarmsx products top notch. I've run there sarms for multiple cycles and pct.
Hey at least I can offer the females perspective side of it. Now preworkout I can't help you out there lol. But it is amazing for bedroom use, by far my favorite for bigb to take lol

6a964721a40b38eb914beda0228799bd.jpg

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

bro, im telling you, this is the very best male enhancement ive used... its ridiculously good... i run two droppers but i would ease into it and really start at about 3/4 dropper first...

Dylan , I'm not worried about quality at all. I have not had any disappointments with quality from any of sarmsx products.

Pics.... now that's funny shit
i never thought you were bro... i was just talking about how ridiculously strong it is so you knew not to overdo it right off the jump... =)

Top Bottom