DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Just thought I would share, LOL

zx1lqp.jpg

2cdbdav.jpg

2n1x28m.jpg

io0r6d.jpg

What s Dylan's wrestling name? And I assume rr is his tag team partner..lets hear em

Dude, I'd wear that belt straight into the gym, and just go full on beast mode lol. Belt is sick

I hope you guys aren't making fun of wrestling... it IS real you know. Just sucks that Andre The Giant is dead and Hulk Hogan still has a tan. That's tanning OIL which allows him to get out of the sleeper hold every time.

I hope you guys aren't making fun of wrestling... it IS real you know. Just sucks that Andre The Giant is dead and Hulk Hogan still has a tan. That's tanning OIL which allows him to get out of the sleeper hold every time.
LOLLL on the tanning oil.. that was a good one!

Hahaha yes. I watched the hell out of it growing up with my dad. If I end up with a son I'm sure we will

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hahaha yes. I watched the hell out of it growing up with my dad. If I end up with a son I'm sure we will

i guess i just never grew up bro because i still watch the shit out of it and have been since i was 3 years old... my parents took me to my first show back then! LOL

i guess i just never grew up bro because i still watch the shit out of it and have been since i was 3 years old... my parents took me to my first show back then! LOL

I havnt watched it in years but inused to be big time into it and wcw and went to a few wwf and wcw shows live

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I wanted to have when I was a kid is those 20 inch pythons lol.... still do but I got a ways to go

Top Bottom