napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wtf some doc are such scams

Zeigo

So my GF who is smoking hot at 55 yrs old with 12% BF and works out 5 days a week with me and still has a sex drive of a teen age boy, decided against me advise too go to a women clinic about getting a testosterone slow release capsule implanted under her skin.
the clinic wanted to charge her $1380.00 to have
Estradiol
DHEAS
B12. B6
FSH
LH
Cortisol
TSH
Vitamin D
HBG
Total Test and free test
THATS ALL

christ you can go to Private labs and get all that and then some for less then $70.00
plus the doc sending her blood to the same place private labs has it checked at ...
FUCKEN SCAM
do your research, learn what the blood results mean and save your self a shit ton of cash and get better advise from Isarms anyway ....

just needed to VENT

You know what, I'm not even surprised anymore. Doctor's charging $1,380 for a simple blood test, no wonder health care premiums are so high.

The healthcare industry is the biggest racket and scam in the country. They gouge you for everything they can. Look at an itemized bill from a hospital. They will charge you 30 bucks for a bandaid, 150 bucks for a bag of saline, etc. It's insane

Just recently I had an MRI done. It was over 4 grand charged to my insurance. a friend of mine without insurance had the exact same MRI done at the same place and the total cost of the MRI was only 800 bucks

I went to the hospital and sat in the waiting room for 2 hours while 3 people got called (there was about 15 people still to go). I wasn't going to spend another 5 waiting so I left and a month later I received a bill for $900 because they counted taking my blood pressure as "treatment" which they do right when you get in.. and this was a tier 2 hospital on my insurance. Such a joke.

Wtf?!? My doc charged me and my wife $15 for twice that bloodwork. And she does test caps in house in 10 minutes.

and they want her to come back every month to charge the fuck out of her for more blood work ....losers ....

and they want her to come back every month to charge the fuck out of her for more blood work ....losers ....
i had a person working on my back about 3 weeks ago that wanted me to come back 4 times a week then i found a FAR better guy, i mean this guy is ROCK FUCKING SOLID in terms of just a professional and he had fixed so fast and after my initial visit he charged me 4.99 per visit with my insurance, NO BULL SHIT.. the other place was wanting to charge me 55 per visit and they called me 12 FUCKING TIMES in one day because i no showed... 12 fucking times... you cannot trust so many fucking people...

i had a person working on my back about 3 weeks ago that wanted me to come back 4 times a week then i found a FAR better guy, i mean this guy is ROCK FUCKING SOLID in terms of just a professional and he had fixed so fast and after my initial visit he charged me 4.99 per visit with my insurance, NO BULL SHIT.. the other place was wanting to charge me 55 per visit and they called me 12 FUCKING TIMES in one day because i no showed... 12 fucking times... you cannot trust so many fucking people...

thats Awesome !!! lucky you .....

Top Bottom