napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wow Very informative and a lot to take in

AnthonyFLHX

New member here, and I wanted to just say WOW! What an overload of information. You guys are amazing and I wanted to introduce myself and thank you for your time and efforts. I watched a few videos and did some initial reading and I think I need to go for a ride, clear my head and take it all in. This is like learning a new language or studying science.

I have been pretty active my whole life. I just turned half a century and not feeling as on point as Id like to be. Ive been working out consistent for 2 years now, hitting weights 4-5 a week. My cardio is lacking and I am working on getting that up to speed now. I eat pretty clean, take protein powder shakes once or twice a day, dont smoke or drink. My weight is 195 pounds and I stand around 69 inches or 5 feet 10 inches on a good day.

I am working out and seeing ok gains in strength, at levels better than ive been at in the past but need to take it to the next level. I know I have alot of rading and learning to do, and this may take me sometime to figure all this out! Ive read oral test is a waste of time and I imagine that would be or include stuff like alpha jym, gnc mega male etc?

I just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you and hello, and if you have some beginner links you think might be good to start with Id appreciate the heads up.

May the wind be at your back and the sun upon your face. Ride On!

welcome to isarms bro, great to have you... let me know anytime you have questions and im happy to help

Welcome to the board, Dylan will definitely get you and keep you on the right path. One of the best bro's I know and one of a select few I deem worth listening to as far as AAS knowledge. You're in the right place brother.

welcome man, there is a ton of information and real world knowledge here. best wishes 'sporty' olderbro

Ditto ^^^ the 44 ! This is where you want to be for the truth about everything, especially if your wrong. As one saying goes, if your going to do it, do it right the first time. So by being here , you will get it right!! Welcome !!!!!

Top Bottom