napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wouldn't mind some input on my next cycle

Mark Diesel

I'm a competing powerlifter, and I'm up in the 242 class. I'm getting pretty close to setting records, and I'm not sure which direction to go my next cycle to finally hit my goals. I squat around 585, bench around 440, and deadlift around 675. I'm at the peak in my program and I'm usually stronger than my theoretical max, I'll know 100% here soon and I can update how much I need to add next go, but I want a 660 squat, 495 bench, and 715 deadlift. My programming and diet are solid, I'm 26, 6'2, and 235lb and around 10% bodyfat. I don't want to gain more than 10 pounds on this cycle. Here are the cycles I'm contimplating...

575testE/280trenE/280deca with a finisher of 20mg halotestin 4 weeks for peaking and the last day of the halo would be the meet.

575testE/350deca again with 40mg halotestin for peak through the meet.

575testE/585eq/225trenE with 20mg halotestin for peak through the meet.

575testE/585eq/350deca with 40mg halotestin for peak through the meet.

Last edited:
i would never stack tren with halo and i do not like stacking tren with deca either..

so that leaves option 2 or 4... either is fine, thats your call... 40 mg of fucking halo is RIDICULOUS though, just ridiculous

i would never stack tren with halo and i do not like stacking tren with deca either..

so that leaves option 2 or 4... either is fine, thats your call... 40 mg of fucking halo is RIDICULOUS though, just ridiculous

Yeah I'm stacking 500 test with 200 tren a and 200 deca right now and I understand why you say that, definitely feeling less In the "manhood" department even at .2mg prami ED. My body handles orals REALLY well, which is the only reason I've considered going that high. I might do 20mg first 2 weeks then 40mg the last 2 weeks which would be maxing, deload Monday Tuesday Wednesday and meet on the weekend.

have you ran halo before??? halo is not like any other oral whatsoever...

I've run high doses of mechabol, ultradrol (msten), and 120 of anavar when I was younger and didn't know what what I was doing, and I ran 80mg of tbol which was honestly the most aesthetic AND side effect free drug I've ever taken, and I'm about to run 75 of Anadrol starting monday. I run an all in 1 called cycle support, extra milk thistle, apple cider vinegar, 600 extra hawthorn extract, and 2400mg fishoil. I was planning on adding gw too with the halo.

I've run high doses of mechabol, ultradrol (msten), and 120 of anavar when I was younger and didn't know what what I was doing, and I ran 80mg of tbol which was honestly the most aesthetic AND side effect free drug I've ever taken, and I'm about to run 75 of Anadrol starting monday. I run an all in 1 called cycle support, extra milk thistle, apple cider vinegar, 600 extra hawthorn extract, and 2400mg fishoil. I was planning on adding gw too with the halo.

And halo is unlike any of those all but you seem to know what you want to do so good luck with your cycle

And halo is unlike any of those all but you seem to know what you want to do so good luck with your cycle

I'm not anywhere near 100% on anything yet bro, I'm definitely leaning towards one of the top 2 though. I'll start with 20mg of halo for the first 2 weeks and see how I feel, since I value your input, and you're really dead set on 40mg being an asanine dose.

40mg of halo is unreal bro. I could t imagine that shit. It's not just that it will destroy you internally. Halo is the worst thing on the planet when it comes to aggression, etc. 40mg might have you in jail or worse. No joke bro. At 10mg I was short fused with everyone, including the last people on earth I would want to be that way to. I only ran 20mg for a few days before I had to stop before I lost my job or wife.

40mg of halo is unreal bro. I could t imagine that shit. It's not just that it will destroy you internally. Halo is the worst thing on the planet when it comes to aggression, etc. 40mg might have you in jail or worse. No joke bro. At 10mg I was short fused with everyone, including the last people on earth I would want to be that way to. I only ran 20mg for a few days before I had to stop before I lost my job or wife.

Well damn, alright guys I'll stick with 20 then. Rick what are your thoughts with the first 2 cycles?

you have NO CLUE what you are getting yourself into with halo.. youve ran a few pro hormones, anavar which is weak as fuck and now anadrol so trust me when i tell you, those are nowhere near what you get with halo in terms of side effects... not even remotely close... anadrol would be the closest... and still not going to make you feel anything like halo would... some of the very most experienced guys run halo 20 mg per day and POSSIBLY 30... but thats rare...

as i already pointed out, stacking halo with tren is fucking RIDICULOUS, just RIDICULOUS... your very young and not getting it dude... not at all but you will just have to learn on your own... i cant believe you are even continuing to bring that up asking about the first cycle... not only do you want to stack tren with deca but also want to use halo.. look, i tried, im done... im not going to sit here frustrated over this shit any longer.. you do whatever you want man... your not listening to me, so what do i know

you have NO CLUE what you are getting yourself into with halo.. youve ran a few pro hormones, anavar which is weak as fuck and now anadrol so trust me when i tell you, those are nowhere near what you get with halo in terms of side effects... not even remotely close... anadrol would be the closest... and still not going to make you feel anything like halo would... some of the very most experienced guys run halo 20 mg per day and POSSIBLY 30... but thats rare...

as i already pointed out, stacking halo with tren is fucking RIDICULOUS, just RIDICULOUS... your very young and not getting it dude... not at all but you will just have to learn on your own... i cant believe you are even continuing to bring that up asking about the first cycle... not only do you want to stack tren with deca but also want to use halo.. look, i tried, im done... im not going to sit here frustrated over this shit any longer.. you do whatever you want man... your not listening to me, so what do i know

I know I can be a little hard headed at times bro. Since you're ripping me a new one on this I'll take what your saying and run number 2 and stay at 20mg the whole time. I appreciate the advice as always man, it's why I ask. I really wanted to run number 1 but I wanted feedback, and since it got jammed down my throat that it's stupid I won't do it. I really wish I could find boldenone cypionate or enanthate 400mg/ml bc I would throw that in every cycle, I just hate LONG cycles they're very counter productive for gaining strength (at least for me).

I know I can be a little hard headed at times bro. Since you're ripping me a new one on this I'll take what your saying and run number 2 and stay at 20mg the whole time. I appreciate the advice as always man, it's why I ask. I really wanted to run number 1 but I wanted feedback, and since it got jammed down my throat that it's stupid I won't do it. I really wish I could find boldenone cypionate or enanthate 400mg/ml bc I would throw that in every cycle, I just hate LONG cycles they're very counter productive for gaining strength (at least for me).

You do whatever you want bro... im trying to teach you how to not fuck yourself up because i care but i also know some people are better off learning the hard way so its up to you

You do whatever you want bro... im trying to teach you how to not fuck yourself up because i care but i also know some people are better off learning the hard way so its up to you

I always appreciate it man, I'll run number 2 and I won't go further than 20mg with the halo. I'll probably run a cycle log too

no problem bro

Hey man just a quick question. I've always disregarded winstrol due to the joint drying, but would deca combat that side effect of winstrol? If so, if I were to throw 50mg of winstrol for the last 6 weeks, instead of 20mg of halotestin for the last 4 weeks, could I get similar strength gains, and better sculpting? (my diet is solid, I do intake carbs as a higher rate though being a powerlifter)

Halo is the real deal. I threw a drill through my flat screen from that and Tren combined.

Top Bottom