napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Which would produce better results?

Braaap677

Currently have Superdrol 15mg x30. Would taking 30mg for two weeks produce better results than 15mg for 4 weeks? Which would be more toxic? Also running 700mg test and 800mg tren per week. My goal is recomp. I realize this is a heavy cycle, To each their own. Any input appreciated.

Last edited:
I would go with 4 weeks at the lower dose. It doesn’t take much real sdrol to show its head.

That is a ton of test to go with that much tren. How long have you been on this and how have sides been? I've currently tapered up to 700 ace and down to 210 prop (day 3 at 700 started at 350 for 6 weeks, 500 for 2, now 700 for 2). Mental and physical sides have been minimal for me compared to the crazy stories you hear.

Currently have Superdrol 15mg x30. Would taking 30mg for two weeks produce better results than 15mg for 4 weeks? Which would be more toxic? Also running 700mg test and 800mg tren per week. My goal is recomp. I realize this is a heavy cycle, To each their own. Any input appreciated.
Holy duck dude. This is blatant abuse, so I dont know what to tell you if you cant cycle sensibly. That tren dose alone is what I would call a life shortening dose. And superdrol on top of that? I feel sorry for your cardiovascular system and liver. Unless you have aromatization issues high test is really not an issue. It's not going to strain your system like this other shit that's just insane.

Last edited:
come on bro... this is fucking ridiculous... that is beyond blatant abuse of everything... i wouldnt even run superdrol with tren as it is but for fucks sake, you want to run nearly a gram of tren a week? come on man

I just find it comical how some people realize the stupidity in their actions yet still say “to each their own” and then still hope for some type of advice. Nearly a gram of tren a week. You sure did your research huh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just find it comical how some people realize the stupidity in their actions yet still say “to each their own” and then still hope for some type of advice. Nearly a gram of tren a week. You sure did your research huh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
seriously... to each their own is fine but this is fucking ridiculous

Top Bottom