napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Would I be making a mistake dropping my dosage of Prami?

Bigtones74

So I'm currently on week 4 of my cycle (test e and deca), and I have been using Prami dosed at .25 mg MWF.

However, I honestly can not stand the side effect I am getting. On nights I take it I toss and turn all night and basically wake up every hour or so. The next day I am not so much tired, but my body feels sore, and I'm assuming its from the lack of sleep those nights. It only happens the nights I take the prami, so I'm pretty sure Prami is the cause.

This past Monday, I decided to dose the Prami at .125 mg, and my sleep was much, much better. Am I making a mistake dropping the dosage? Should I test this dosage out for a few weeks, and see how it effects me? I plan on getting bloods in the next 2-3 weeks for mid cycle, so hopefully that might get me a better idea?

Just looking for suggestions guys. Also, if i ever run deca again I'm defiantly going with caber, no way am I using Prami again.

Thanks guys!

Prami is know for having tons of sides, most guys running 19-nor's almost always run caber. Im on caber right now with tren, 0 sides, small libido boost. Atleast you know now man

Right now im at 350 for deca and 450 for test. I was going to go up to 400 for deca, but with this being my first time using it, I think I might just stay put at these numbers.

Unless you are abusing nandrolones, it is very rare to actually have an issue due to prolactin. I don't see a problem dropping it all together if you need to. Again, it is very rare that someone will experience lactating nipples on a cycle of nandrolones.

I don't see the need for prami or caber at that dose. Do you enjoy side efects?

Why is there so much "bro science" stating you MUST run prami or caber with a 19 Nor.

it is flat out not true.

Check your prolactin level to be sure.

If it were me I'd drop the prami completely and in 2 weeks check my prolactin level for a big $40.

https://www.ultalabtests.com/quest/shop/items/search?itemName=prolactin

I'd rather spend $40 to see if i need an ancillary than to take it if not needed.

Do you put STP in your oil because some guy says you need to even if the engine is running fine?

With your test dosage you do run a higher risk of prolactin isues.

Why so much test? You only need 150-200 for erectile function.

Lower the test and as Dylan is fond of saying "...let the other compounds shine."

I am curious what your serum test level is?

Hell spend another $28 and know where you are at !!

https://www.ultalabtests.com/quest/shop/items/search?itemName=testosterone

It does not need to be 800,900 or higher.

Frankly I am sick of preaching the lower test mantra. No offense to OP.

Last edited:
Id agree, they arent needed in my opinion if E2 is kept in check. They are good to have on standby. Im only running caber from when i first bought it early last year for my first tren cycle but never used it so figured i may as well for this tren cycle before it expires. Both tren cycles before i didnt need it. If i felt my nipples getting sensitive and weird i just upped me Arimidex dosage and all was good to go. Op i think your totally fine dropping, you could certainly get bloods done in 2-4 weeks as well to see where you stand.

Id agree, they arent needed in my opinion if E2 is kept in check. They are good to have on standby. Im only running caber from when i first bought it early last year for my first tren cycle but never used it so figured i may as well for this tren cycle before it expires. Both tren cycles before i didnt need it. If i felt my nipples getting sensitive and weird i just upped me Arimidex dosage and all was good to go. Op i think your totally fine dropping, you could certainly get bloods done in 2-4 weeks as well to see where you stand.

Robo:

FWIW expiration dates are not necessarily etched in stone. Many meds with expiration are sent to third world countries. Not because we want them to take ineffective meds but simply that the FDA will not allow them to be used past expiration and I'd say in 99% + cases unless a liquid or patch meds are still good.

Only expiration date I watch is milk. Make the mistake once and never again. Tastes like rotten ass

Robo:

FWIW expiration dates are not necessarily etched in stone. Many meds with expiration are sent to third world countries. Not because we want them to take ineffective meds but simply that the FDA will not allow them to be used past expiration and I'd say in 99% + cases unless a liquid or patch meds are still good.

Only expiration date I watch is milk. Make the mistake once and never again. Tastes like rotten ass

That is good to know, i did not know that. I try to take most things before the exp date because they can tend to lose potency. Not sure if theres a difference between such things like oral steroids or something like caber going past the exp date but ive recieved expired clen before and you could tell it was much less potent. I later got a new batch that hadnt been expired but same supplier and brand it was much stronger. Ill keep that in mind though, i have some arimidex about to be past due. Atleast i know its good for awhile. just store in cool, dark place.

I don't see the need for prami or caber at that dose. Do you enjoy side efects?

Why is there so much "bro science" stating you MUST run prami or caber with a 19 Nor.

it is flat out not true.

Check your prolactin level to be sure.

If it were me I'd drop the prami completely and in 2 weeks check my prolactin level for a big $40.

https://www.ultalabtests.com/quest/shop/items/search?itemName=prolactin

I'd rather spend $40 to see if i need an ancillary than to take it if not needed.

Do you put STP in your oil because some guy says you need to even if the engine is running fine?

With your test dosage you do run a higher risk of prolactin isues.

Why so much test? You only need 150-200 for erectile function.

Lower the test and as Dylan is fond of saying "...let the other compounds shine."

I am curious what your serum test level is?

Hell spend another $28 and know where you are at !!

https://www.ultalabtests.com/quest/shop/items/search?itemName=testosterone

It does not need to be 800,900 or higher.

Frankly I am sick of preaching the lower test mantra. No offense to OP.
i completely agree and had an eye opener myself a few cycles back... .5 mg every 3 days of caber left me not only feeling terribly lethargic when using it but my prolactin levels were completely crashed, i mean, completely... ive been trying to tell people to just have something on hand, always, but b6 would be quite sufficient at lower doses but you shouldnt be dosing tren or deca too high in the first place, likely eradicating the need for caber or prami or at least keeping the doses moderate to low at the max... its always good to be cautious but being over cautious can be harmful too... kind of like the driver that is way too defensive, often causing other accidents.. you dont want to be the asshole driver who drives 100 mph in a 35 zone but you also want to keep with the flow of traffic and always "be aware" just like you should with bloodwork...

Thanks for all the new information guys. So if I wanted to just be "safe", would it be smart of me to dose prami at .125 mg and maybe instead of doing it MWF, I just do it monday and friday? I'm just worried about getting "deca dick".

Top Bottom