napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is it worth to sacrifice?

NoGo

Hello. As I have more spare time at work I'm reading a lot in this forum and when I get tired from reading I watch Dylan's videos. I think you are doing great for people. Advice you give is the best. I seen a lot of young people asking about aas and answer always is no. You are too young. I totally agree with that! But isn't there really any exceptions? I have friend who is 21 and powerlifter. He have chance to compete in Europe chempio ship next year and possibly fight for medals. I told him to stay away from any aas and take sarms instead.
What is your opinion? Is it worth to sacrifice health and take something more?

The male reproductive system is not fully developed until around 25 years old. Shutting down a person's Testosterone during this time can be very damaging and have an impact on the rest of his life. Not worth it. Wait until 25 at the bare minimum.

At this young age is also the time when a male's Testosterone is at the highest it will ever be. There's really no reason to take anything.

Yeah I was thinking same and somehow I talked him out of taking it.
See in powerlifting it's hard to be natty. For example if I would be week out from comp and you would tell me take this and you will add 50lbs to your total I would take it without thinking and think about consequences later. And there is a lot of bad influence...

is he going to make a million dollars? NO, fuck NO... so is it worth it for some trophy? LOL thats INSANE... is it even worth it for a million dollars?? its just absurdity

seriously.. if your life is justified by risking your health to "win medals" then there is something severely wrong in the head

Depends, I mean your life is in your hands so do what you want just understand that there could be consequences down the road. But me personally, if I was getting paid a ton would I do it? Personally yeah probably. To win a trophy? Fuck no

It's not about trophy it's about being the best. Becoming noticeable and making money with it.
Look at top wsm they're taking everything possible to be the best. Look at Larry Wheels started at 16 or 17 maybe won't last long in professional sports but making a lot of money and being famous.
I totally agree with you that it's not smart and nobody should do it but people are doing it specially in strength sport's. Look at powerlifting competitions, 18 years old girls squatting 3x bodyweight, boys under 23 doing 800lbs deadlifts.

It's not about trophy it's about being the best. Becoming noticeable and making money with it.
Look at top wsm they're taking everything possible to be the best. Look at Larry Wheels started at 16 or 17 maybe won't last long in professional sports but making a lot of money and being famous.
I totally agree with you that it's not smart and nobody should do it but people are doing it specially in strength sport's. Look at powerlifting competitions, 18 years old girls squatting 3x bodyweight, boys under 23 doing 800lbs deadlifts.

So that makes it right???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No! But is it worth it?
Like people are braking law to make a lot of money is it right? No it's not but they still taking risks and doing it.
LMFAO... this right here SHOWS pure ignorance... is it worth it to ruin your life? no its FUCKING STUPID and clearly you have no care for quality of life... are you THAT fucking ignorant? do you have any clue how hard it is to make REAL money doing this shit? its a fucking joke... man i cant stand people like you, seriously, cant fucking stand them... you dont give a fuck about anything whatsoever but stupid fucking meathead bull shit... just as ignorant and careless as they come... SMFH

Top Bottom