napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is it worth doing this cycle.

McNuggets

I am 23, 6.2, 250lbs, 16 % BF. I'm looking to run my first cycle. I want to ease into gear properly. My current test lv is 820-840 whenever its tested naturally. I'm looking to do a Test Only cycle for cutting, just to preserve muscle while I cut because previously whenever I cut I screw my gains up a loose so much muscle. Is it worth running 250mg of test a week, will it really have a big impact cuz my test levels are naturally high? If it wont, will 500mg a week have a bigger result. If this is a dumb idea give me a example of a good cycle in my position. Like will cutting on a test only cycle even work? Been doing alot of reseach cant tell. Plus what is a normal calorie deficit for a sterroids. Cuz right now i eat about 3400 a day to maintain. So would I consume like 2000 on roids or more or less?

Last edited:
Nobody can recommend steroids at your age bro. You know, it's just not worth the risk, not if it means causing some long term damage to your body. At your age, your body is still actively growing so you can achieve some GREAT results naturally if you stick to a good diet and a serious training routine. Also, your endocrine system is still under development and the last thing you want to do is go messing with your body's chemistry, because you risk doing irreversible damage to it.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

I'm not sure what you're thinking, but you have absolutely no business taking steroids at your age. There are issues with your devloping endocrine system that you don't want to go messing with, as this can cause long term complications for you that are irreversible. We cannot and will not advise steroid use to anyone underage here.

I am 23, 6.2, 250lbs, 16 % BF. I'm looking to run my first cycle. I want to ease into gear properly. My current test lv is 820-840 whenever its tested naturally. I'm looking to do a Test Only cycle for cutting, just to preserve muscle while I cut because previously whenever I cut I screw my gains up a loose so much muscle. Is it worth running 250mg of test a week, will it really have a big impact cuz my test levels are naturally high? If it wont, will 500mg a week have a bigger result. If this is a dumb idea give me a example of a good cycle in my position. Like will cutting on a test only cycle even work? Been doing alot of reseach cant tell. Plus what is a normal calorie deficit for a sterroids. Cuz right now i eat about 3400 a day to maintain. So would I consume like 2000 on roids or more or less?

Your natural levels are awesome man. Just lift and eat! Also, don't drop 1400 calories from maintenance to cut, natural or enhanced. Start much more gradually and fine tune as you go.

Almost anything makes sense for the right person @ the right time. You're carrying 40 pounds of fat; steroids are not what you need for your goals.

Diet, diet, diet....what's your diet plan look like?

Thanks guys for all the advice, the only reason I was considering using anabolics is that I am college wrestler and everyone is doing anything they can to get competitive edges to move to the next level. Anyone have any other ways to get boost athletic performance that don't require anabolics, like EPOs and stuff.

Thanks guys for all the advice, the only reason I was considering using anabolics is that I am college wrestler and everyone is doing anything they can to get competitive edges to move to the next level. Anyone have any other ways to get boost athletic performance that don't require anabolics, like EPOs and stuff.
Actually bro, sarms would be perfect for you. You will see increases in strength, muscle, recovery, and endurance. All perfect for wrestling. Actually more beneficial to you than steroids in many ways

This is what id recommend to you.

1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

13-16 PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

absolutely brother, sarms are beyond perfect for you..

what is your specific goal?

My specific goal is to just get stronger and gain more endurance... don't want anymore size. Want to maintain really or just lose a bit of body fat for flexibility purposes for wrestling. In wrestling 20 more seconds of endurance means winning.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m..
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom