napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

worth changing dosages

andrewskaterdouche

Hi i am doing a 3 month cycle of 10mg of lgd-4033 and was going to do 10mg for the 3 months but i was thinking should i for the last week of the cycle run 20mg?

so i will be doing one less week of my cycle but the last week that i will do will be with the double dosage, is it worth it?? or should i just keep to 10mg for an extra week than i would if i did the 20mg . i want to make the most out of it because my next cycle if i even choose to do it will be in a couple of months

don't fix it if it ain't broken :)

the thing is that it as taken longer to see results than other people have so i wanted to maximise my results so maybe the source i got it from is not of the highest quality? so increasing dosages would make it have more results?

There's never a reason to exceed 10mg of LGD per day

i know dr tony huge said he was taking 50mg per day of lgd and he was saying how it was almost as effective as a another steriod not sure what one dont want to mislead. obvs i am not going to take 50mg but i thought double the dosage would atleast make a difference

i know dr tony huge said he was taking 50mg per day of lgd and he was saying how it was almost as effective as a another steriod not sure what one dont want to mislead. obvs i am not going to take 50mg but i thought double the dosage would atleast make a difference

So ifi say i take a gram of tren does that make it right? Exceeding 10 mg will definitely increase sides and suppression... we dont preach r advise reckless use but if u feel u know more than guys doing this over w decade then perhaps we should all be coming to you for advice from now on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So ifi say i take a gram of tren does that make it right? Exceeding 10 mg will definitely increase sides and suppression... we dont preach r advise reckless use but if u feel u know more than guys doing this over w decade then perhaps we should all be coming to you for advice from now on

you guys never mentioned anything about it being dangerous to go over 10mg u guys only said i should stay on 10mg so i was thinking u were coming from the extra dosage wont cause any significant results. and i am only asking to be more educated on the subject matter

you guys never mentioned anything about it being dangerous to go over 10mg u guys only said i should stay on 10mg so i was thinking u were coming from the extra dosage wont cause any significant results. and i am only asking to be more educated on the subject matter

There is no added benefit gong to 20 but there is a lot more sides... you cant just keep going higher and higher and think its ok to do

Top Bottom