napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Workouts

dagero1

Is there a difference in workout plans/routines for body building when on cycle vs pct vs off cycle.

It depends on the person, the goal, etc.

Using myself as an example there is more of a diet change than training.

why would there be a difference whether you are on or off cycle? the only difference lies in what your goals are... not what you are taking

No diffence what so ever everyone trains differently you need to find out what works for you and your goals some people like high volume super sets and drop sets and some people like lifting heavy low reps everyone responds differently as well what works for one person will not necessarily for another.

Last time I was on cycle I felt like I could do a few more exercises because I was not getting tired. Some websites say natural bodybuilders should do less work in the gym.

If I want to keep most of my gains I eat and workout the same. I lose most of it if I don't.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

of course you have more capability when you are on cycle... i would have to think thats beyond obvious but that doesn't mean you dont work out just as hard when off cycle... you likely wont be able to do the volume as on cycle but your intensity level should not go down

I think my intensity level goes up off cycle because I'm trying to match what I used to do, but I usually work out for roughly an hour with 60 sec rest periods. When on cycle I feel like I could work out all day and not get tired. When on cycle after the work out I feel like I can do more. When off cycle my muscles are fatigued afterwards

I do better with high weight low reps. High reps I have to choose a much lighter weight. My endurance is fairly bad all around, though my lifts at 1-3 reps are fairly high.
That’s more genetics. Diet can also depend on genetics and where you are in your goals. How you train is very individual according to what you got in the genetic lottery and what your goals are.

So the real question is, should one worry about over training on cycle? Your physical capabilities have increased, should you increase the workload, should you add more sets if you can?

So the real question is, should one worry about over training on cycle? Your physical capabilities have increased, should you increase the workload, should you add more sets if you can?
You can increase your workload to an extent but being on cycle doesn't turn you into superman. You still need adequate rest and recovery. You grow in the kitchen and while resting. Not in the gym...and if you are employing progressive overload correctly on cycle you don't need to change a thing. Your weights will and workload will keep increasing through the cycle as it is

You can increase your workload to an extent but being on cycle doesn't turn you into superman. You still need adequate rest and recovery. You grow in the kitchen and while resting. Not in the gym...and if you are employing progressive overload correctly on cycle you don't need to change a thing. Your weights will and workload will keep increasing through the cycle as it is
exactly right, great advice!

Top Bottom