napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Workout routine

Aaa

Is super setting chest and back, biceps and triceps. Twice a week good to add mass? If it's not, then what is the most suitable workout routine to add lean mass

How many sets do you recommend. Legs and shoulders have their own days. Was just asking for these specific ss

There is no such thing as a set routine. You have to figure out what works for you. The basic principles to making gains when it comes to training is doing adequate volume, adequate intensity, and having adequate recovery in between. You,also need progressive overload meaning you need to always try to do more than your last workout by either squeezing out another rep or two or adding weight

There are tons of routines from Dog Crap method to your classic lifting heavy ass weights only one body part a day to hitting a full body workout 4-5 times a week.

If I may interject with my own experience. When working out usually during the winter I’m trying to maintain some mass and stay toned. I ramp up as we got closer to spring and my training progresses and gets harder. One day out on my road bike I got with another rider who had me on the ropes. We were flying it was everything I could do to hold on without being left behind. That day I grew and got stronger.

If you are looking for growth - what ever your routine is go until you reach failure. This will always help you grow after recovery. If you are not pushing your self to failure or past it you will not see growth or it will come very slowly if at all.

That being said once you do that the key is nurturing good recovery to foster more growth while you are in that window. Remember at some point you will hit a growth wall.

This game is a marathon and not a sprint so do all you can to make gains this year cause next year you wall have more to build upon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is super setting chest and back, biceps and triceps. Twice a week good to add mass? If it's not, then what is the most suitable workout routine to add lean mass

You've been asking a lot of this type of questions.....which is great, but there is no cookie cutter diet, training, cycle, sup protocol. It will take some trial and error depending on you.

Top Bottom